All- Chapter 22

You woke up to see big clouds of dust and fallen trees and tree branches. You see flashes of purple and red. Then you pass out again.

Soon you wake up again and hear screams of pain. Your vision clears to still see tree's and branches, you feel a warm liquid drip down your forehead.

You moved your head to your side to see something you didn't want to, something that was unexpected. Kaneki had Ayato on the ground twisting his arm in a angle that looked very unhealthy. But his arm wasn't broken. Kaneki held his arm in that position so it would hurt more if he broke it.

"STOP" you yelled. Kaneki's attention snaps to you. Ayato's eyes widen.
"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WILL DO TO YO-" Ayato yelled but was cut off by kaneki pressing hard on Ayato's chest with his foot. "Shut up" Kaneki said as if he no cares in the world. At first you loved that tone of voice he had but now.

You hate it.

"What are you doing to him stop" You say to Kaneki your voice cracking and tears forming on the brim of your eyes. Your body ached to much to move and help.

You felt so useless, so unhelpful and worthless.

"He did wrong to Touka. Abandoning her and beating her, almost to death so that is what in doing to him. Half killing him" Kaneki said.

"I understand that but. Don't you think this is a bit to far?" You ask the tears Escaping down your cheeks. "What have you turned into?" You ask him softly.

"I'm different. I've opened my eye's. I have turned Into a ghoul" Kaneki said back. "Ayato deserves the pain, he could have protected her in many, many different ways" Kaneki said.

"I'm going to break 103 of his bones" Kaneki explained bluntly.

You gasped in horror as Ayato's eye twitched but he was completely out of energy. There was nothing he could do.

"Leave him Alone, break me instead" You say looking up at the sky. It looked quite beautiful actually. Kaneki was interested.

"WHAT? HELL NO" Ayato yelled only to be kicked in the face by kaneki. "I said. Shut up" Ayato complied. He thought maybe if he listened you would be left alone.

"Why would you volunteer? This is what Ayato deserves not you" Kaneki said. For once Ayato could actually agree with the white haired male.

"You want revenge right? For Touka" you ask.

"Correct" He said dropping Ayato's arm.

"Well You love Touka. Ayato loves me don't you think the revenge would be more clear if you hurt someone that Ayato loves?" You say still focused on clouds passing buy.

"I also understand you want him to feel the physical pain he caused Touka but don't you think that mental pain is worse?"

That was all it took, Kaneki broke Ayato's legs and arm bones so he couldn't get up which caused Ayato to screem in immense pain. Kaneki picked up Ayato's lifeless body and set it up against a tree so Ayato had to watch you be broken.

"This is what mental pain feels like Ayato. Watching someone you love get crushed right in front you knowing and thinking there is nothing you can do. You are hopeless living piece of shit" Kaneki spat. Ayato glared as a response. "don't touch her" he croaked out.

"No, I do what I please" Kaneki said.

Kaneki walked over to you if felt everything was in slow motion.

"You said you'd do this, there is no backing out now. This is your own fault. It's going to hurt" Kaneki said.

You said a small sad smile on your face as you watched the blue sky.
"I know" You whispered.

Ayato screamed and begged for Kaneki to leave you alone but world was slow motion, his plea's were disoriented, there was no sound to the wind, it was breeze that went by causing you hair to move away from your bloody face, the blood came from your fore head and made a two connected river at your eye brow. While your left eye had a blood stream as well, reaching your chin as it looked like you were crying blood. Your bottom lip in the same position.

But your face expression and skin skin shone an the suns rays shone it's beauty upon you as the sky cleared.

You move you head to look at Ayato and he was.

Crying.

With the look of pure shock on his face.

'Everything is going to be okay' you mouthed to him 'I love you' You finished. Your face started to scrunch up in pain as Kaneki began to break your bones. Starting with your arms. You looked looked away from Ayato and closed your eyes shut as you began to scream bloody murder.

Kaneki was breaking your bones.

All 103 of them.