Hope- Chapter 21

You guys went through the path. It was very eerie, quiet and damp as if it rained a couple hours ago. You crossed your arms, afraid of what what might come out of the woods and its Shadow's.

You speed walked to catch up with Ayato so you were walking side by side with him directly. He seemed unfazed.

"Hey. Ayato, don't you think this path is a bit creepy?" You ask.

"No" He said bluntly.

"How?"

"I've seen worse"

No arguing with him there. You guys walked more and more. Further and further. It seemed like it was never going to end.

"Ayato how much further-" you were about to ask but got caught off. "Shh" He shushed you sharply. And suddenly stopped, extending his arm out causing you to bump into it. You were very concerned at this point. You were going to ask what his deal was, and that this place was creepy as it is but you felt like you were going to be shushed again.

And you didn't need to ask.

Behind a couple of tree's a figure came out. Wearing short cut up black pants and torn white shirt, his eye wore blood red with red veins across the side of his face/the edges of the eye. His other eye though was normal and human like. His hair was whiter then fresh snow.

It was the one and only. Ken Kaneki.

"Kaneki" Ayato growled lowly putting his arm down and away from your chest.

"Ayato" Kaneki said with the same tone.

"(l/n) long time no see" Kaneki greeted in a 'what-are-you-doing- Tone. You didn't great him back, too shocked from see him from such a long time.

He closed her eyes for a brief moment. Once they were opened again his eyes we're glaring at Ayato.
Ayato only doing the same back.
"Are you trying to look for Touka? Do you not listen?" Kaneki said.

"Guess not" Ayato replied.

"Of course not" Kaneki said itching a bit closer and closer.

"How did you find us?" You ask, finally speaking up.

"I smelt his foul sent when I coming out of this forest to go to the collage and inform that Touka will no longer be attending" Kaneki answers "But I guess that is going to have to wait" Kaneki said.

"Wait wha-" you didn't have time finish as Kaneki charged and brought out his Rinkaku then hit the ground in front of you both, while one tentacle hit you causing you to fly Against a tree and be knocked out. The other was going to hit Ayato but he dodged In time.

He had to fight Kaneki off, right now all Ayato could was hope that you were okay.