Know eachother- Chapter 9

Chapter nine

Once the mission was done you were all back with having to support Ayato with his arm over your shoulder. So this is what happened.

Kaneki separated from you guys to get the guy out while you and Ayato went forward soon you ran into this big CCG guy, Ayato told you to stand back he was doing pretty well but his energy was running out quickly. Then the CCG guy with really interesting hair put on this big suit/ Kagune thing. Soon Ayato was fully out of energy he tried to punch the guy but it had no effect, then he looked up. you and the CCG man looked surprised. Ayato's Eyes and expression held sadness, pity and worry and most of all defeat. He then fell to the ground before the CCG and he just looked at him.

"Hey" The CCG guy said making you jump a bit, knowing he was talking to you.

"Y-yeah?" You asked

"Take him and get out of here quickly" He said you gave him a look of shock.

"Now! Hurry go! More CCG will be headed this way" He told you, you ran to Ayato lifting his arm up and around you. And you took off with him "Thank you" You told the CCG.

And then after that you found Kaneki he was acting kinda weird he was really jittery and looked like he was holding back a smirk. You didn't brother to question where the guy was or what was wrong with Kaneki.

As you guys made it back the tree, Ayato's eyes opened he looked around confused then his memories came back the last thing he remembers was saying 'Dad' before passing out. He grinded his teeth clearly angry for saying such a name.

"Ayato you okay?" He herd a voice come from a wild (f/n) he looked over to see his arm around her, as he snapped back into reality he snatched his arm away causing him to stumble a bit but he regained his poster.

"Im fine" He said

"Are you sur-"

"I said that I'm fine"

"Okay"

You and Kaneki walked next to each other and Ayato limped a bit behind you, you tried to offer him help but he would push you away or tell you to 'Fuck of' it go so bad that even Kaneki attempted to help the purple haired guy. But he did the same to Kaneki but way worse.

You guys made it inside Ayato Stormed/Limped into his room, Kaneki calmly went to his as if nothing even happened and you got 'Food' for Ayato to help him heal faster.

You knocked on his door, yeah you were a bit scared but he wouldn't hit you for no reason. Right?

"Who is it?" You herd a clearly grumpy Ayato come from the other side of the door.

"Its me (f/n) I got you some food" you were going to say 'to help you heal' but Ayato made it pretty clear he doesn't like the word 'Help' so you left that out.

It was silent for while until he quietly said "Come in"

You walked in and closed the door behind you, you walked over to his bed to see him in a sitting position you handed him the wrapped up package of human meat he took it and ate it in less then three seconds, you could have sworn you saw him eat a part of the package wrapping. But he'll find that out later.

You could tell he wasn't satisfied, he was panting a bit and gripped the what was left of the wrapping as if more meat would magically come from it.

You could also tell he was slight pain as every movement he would make her would let out a low and very quiet groan.

You were a half ghoul so maybe.....

You knelt down, Ayato giving you a weird look in return. "The hell are you doing?" He asked. You put down some of your shirt revealing your right shoulder. He just stared at it.

"You can eat this if you want" You said not exactly sure what to say. He didn't move or say anything and had unreadable look on his face.

"Its okay, come on" you said sweetly he seem to hesitate before sliding on the floor in front of you. "Remember this was your choice not mine so don't go around crying wolf when I didn't do anything wrong" He warned an you noded.

He held your arm with one hand and his other hand slightly pushed your head away to keep your (h/c) hair out of his way he lowered his head and took a bite of your shoulder a lot more bigger bite then you expected but you didn't really care at the moment. You bit your lip to keep yourself from Screaming in pain.

He pulled away as your shoulder started to heal, there was most likely going to be a scar there, you were more of a human then a ghoul.

He watched your shoulder heal then looked at you "you should probably leave before i go in for another bite" He said warning and alarmed tone.
You slowly stood up Ayato standing up soon after.

"Okay. I hope you will get better Ayato" You said with a smile and exited the door "whatever" He mumbled before retreating to his bed fully healed.