long day- Chapter 18

||AU: WARNING THIS IS A SMUT/LEMON OR LIME OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT! THAT MEANS THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU NO LIKE, YOU NO READ!

Ayato went to the store a while ago to buy some night ware. He got you a gown and him some black sweat pants.

He was in the bathroom, taking a quick shower. It really wasn't long. He came out with no shirt on only the towel around his neck and the sweatpants he got earlier. He looked grumpy.

"You took up all the hot water" He Mumbled. And threw the towel onto a chair. You couldn't help but stare. All the muscle he had was showing. And it was glorious.

He was built. But no so much to the point he looked like the rock.

Ayato being himself caught you and smirked again. He slowly walked up the bed. "Tell me (f/n), it's a yes or no question. And you can't avoid it this time. Do you like what you see?" He asked slowly walking to your side of the bed. The closer he got the more you scooted over.

You couldn't reply. He looked and sounded to memorizing. Like he had you in a trance or something.

"Awe~ acting shy now are ya?" He said as he slowly started to crawl on the bed to you. You couldn't move any further or you will fall off the bed. You just looked at him with a blush on your face and nervous smile.

He was now in your personal space he lifted his hand up and grabbed your chin he then slowly moved his thumb upwards to feel the corner of your lips then your cheek.

"Your skin is so soft. You are very beautiful" He said. And cupped your cheek fully.

"Thank you" You said quitely. He came closer and kissed you, now you did the cliche thing and wrapped your arms around his neck. He started to lean against you, putting his weight on you. Which caused you to lay on your back.

The kiss continued until Ayato got fully on you. He propped himself up on his arms so he wouldn't crush you. He actually didn't weigh much but he didn't want to hurt you in any way mainly because of the future pain that may or may not occur later.

He kisses you again. But it was more animalistic. He forced his tongue into your mouth. He licked your teeth, asking for permission to explore the rest of your mouth.

You decided to mess with him and you denied him. He let out a low growl then slid his hand up your shirt and squeezed your left boob harshly causing you to gasp, he shoved his tongue into your mouth he left no part untouched.

Then he literally shoved his tongue down your throat. Which caused you to gag a little. Once you gagged he came back to earth and realized he was probably going a little to far.

He pulled away, panting as you were to. Your smirked a bit "Not bad" You said. He just smirked back. "hmm yeah, thanks" His smirked soon turned to a more serious one. "Are you sure you want to do this? Because I will stop. But if we keep going I won't be able to stop myself" He warned. You grabbed Ayato by his cheeks with both hands, forcing him to look at you. "I think we should. I feel like I'm ready. As long as it's with you" You say. "Okay" He says softly.

He then pecks your lips a few times before attacking your neck. He left sloppy and wet kisses all over your neck. Untill he kissed this one spot that made you moan softly and flinch.

He abused that spot. He kissed, licked, and bit that spot causing you to let out small moans and whimpers. He then sat up. He saw a dark purple spot that he made. He was proud of his art.

He then took your night gown from the bottom, you sat up a little to take the gown off and make it easier for your two. Once the gown was off his smirk never left. You didn't have a bra on. "No bra?" He said licking his lips, staring at your breast.

"Who sleeps with a bra?" You ask.

"But we're not sleeping. But I'm not complaining"

"Hey I didn't know we were going to have-"

He cut you off by attacking your right breast. He kissed and licked your nipple while he messaged your left boob. After a bit he switched breast.

He came back up to you, grinding you in the process, causing you to let out a shakey moan while he growled again. Because that was unintentional.

He licked his lips again before going down to your face to kiss you. While he kissed you he put your hands on his waste signalling to pull off his pants and boxers. You did what he technically asked then he kicked off his pants and boxers once they reached his ankles.

In the process of the steamy kiss he reached down and spread your legs. He broke the kiss a line of saliva connecting you two untill Ayato wiped it away.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly and in a calm tone of voice.

"Yes" You said in a more softer tone.

"This is going to hurt. I'm so sorry" He said while saying sorry. He pushed himself in slowly. He buried his head in the crook of your neck and kept repeating he was sorry.

Your hands ran on his back, causing you to scratch his back. Which he didn't mind. At all. He felt it was your way of marking him.

Anyways he was able push himself all the way in, and he was quite big for his age. Soon the pain turned to pure pleasure.

"You can move now" You said between moans. He slowly started to go in and out, in and out, in and out. The pleasure felt so good and relieving that you both wanted more.

He started to pick up his pace. He wanted to go faster and deeper in you. And you wanted the same but you couldn't ask because every time you tried; a moan would escape instead.

He pulled all the way out, the slammed himself back inside causing him to touch your womb a bit which made the scratches on his a bit deeper from the sudden pleasure. He continues to hit that spot after he saw the reaction you had.

He was now going at a inhuman pace, causing the bed to shake and the headboard to repeatedly hit the wall. Hopefully you guys didn't have neighbors.

Anyways the only sounds in the room was the:

headboard hitting the wall, the bed squeaking, skin slapping, your moans and Ayato's low groans.

You felt a weird sensation come from your lower abdomen knowing it ment you were about climax you decided to warn Ayato.

"Hey..... Ayato.... I'm about" You started between breaths and moans but he cut you off.

"I know... Me to" He said between a moan as well. He did go a bit faster but a bit slopper to. Soon you both came.

He pulled out before he could cum anymore inside of you. He actually wants children. But not now. He flopped next to you and pulled the blanket ontop of you both. You cuddled against him.

"Goodnight, I love you" He said. "Live you to. Night" You replied and you both feel asleep in a matter of seconds.

This was a long day.

|| AN

-drinks holy water and passes to you- We made it, through this really cringe worthy and unnecessary lemon! Cheers to all! 😂😂😂