Mission- Chapter 12

Chapter twelve

The next day you were assigned a mission. You had to go with Ayato. You just hoped it wouldn't be awkward.

The mission was a simple one. You didn't really get why it was called a mission. All you two had to do was pick up some food.

Some others got injured pretty bad and they needed some meat to help them heal faster.

You and Ayato were on top of a random building waiting for any humans to come by. There was a awkward but comfortable silence, until Ayato eventually broke it.

"I smell people" He said. You nodded
"Me to" you replied. He seemed calm for once. It's like he forgot what took place yesterday.

Soon two people came into view clearly drunk and showing way to much PDA. You and Ayato made a disgusted face.

"I'm going to kill these retards now. Once I'm done pack them up" Ayato ordered. "Please do and Alright" you said, he didn't hesitate to jump from the building he brought out his Kagune and shot both the couple in the face. Causing them to fall and scream in pain then he shot their stomach and chest which killed them soon after.

You jumped down with the body bag, making a perfect landing next to the dead women. You picked up her body and laied her in the bag. You did the same to the man but you had to break his arms and legs to fit him in. Which wasn't something you enjoyed doing.

You zipped up the bag then looked up to see Ayato with his mask off, and looking up at the night sky. The moon shone on him perfectly. He looked really good and calm. You took a mental picture because this was sight you would not see often.

Soon he looked at you. His voice breaking you out of your thoughts.

"What are you looking at?" He asked with a brow raised, a sly smirk to be followed soon after "Like what you see?" He asked cockily.

You blush and picked up the bag.
"No...." you said but trailed off. You can't believe you fell for this asshole.

"Hm. Whatever you say" He said and put his mask back on "Lets head back" And with that he started to run and head back to the tree with you trailing behind.

After you gave the human meat to the people who needed it. Ayato left, not sure where he went and you were about to head back to your room until you herd a voice call from behind.

"(F/n)"

You turn and look to see it was kaneki. He seemed really tense and in a hurry.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. "Yeah, of course" you said and followed him outside.

He kept his back to you. "I'm leaving" He said. You gasped a bit "I need to go back to Anteiku, back to Touka. Now that i am strong enough to protect everyone" He said.

Ayato was right. This is what Ayato probably meant when he /kind of/ mentioned his sister.

"I don't really know what to say..." You said.

"Are you going to come with me?" He asked, back still turned to you.
"Or is it you love someone here?" He said again then turned to you.

Your eyes widened, and you blushed. not sure how to react.

"I...uh.." That was all you could make out.

"Thought so" He said. "Well you can stay if you want. But just keep in mind what he did"

"...." You stayed silent.

"It's Ayato Right? He is the one you love?" He asked again. You sighed.

"Yes" You answered quickly. He nodded again. "Well I'm leaving. Tomorrow. Just a fore warning. I will be coming back for revenge of what he did to Touka" And with that he left.

He just threatened you. Well he Threatened Ayato. Why did this all have to happen to you?

who knows?