Forget- Chapter 23

You woke up, your head hurt and your vision was blurry. You tried to look around the room all you saw was white.

"Oh she is awake!" you herd the one and only Eto. "Yes but don't tell Ayato, he will come in here and throw a fit" a another voice said.

Your vision cleared up, and you saw you were in a all white room with Eto and another person you've never seen before. Probably just one of Eto's 'Pets'

You were already in a sit up position because of the hospital like bed so you didn't have to worry about that.
' wait when did we get this? ' You thought in you mind, thinking about this hospital like bed.

"How are you feeling (L/N)?" Eto asked softly. Which was kinda shocking. "I'm alright. I have a slight headache though" You say putting your hand on your forehead.

"Ah okay, I'll get an ice pack for it. You seemed to have hit it pretty hard" Eto said, while the other person took notes. "Yeah, Kaneki he...." You had a flashback, of how his eyes were. They held hatered. "Is getting a lot stronger" You finished.

"I see. I mean he got Ayato pretty bad to. And Ayato only had two broken bones. But he is up and moving now, sense he is a full ghoul he healed faster" Eto explained. "So he is okay?" you ask and she nods.

"Good" You sigh. "Buuuut he isn't so happy, we can't tell him your awake cause all Hell will break loose. He is mad at me because I didn't do anything Sooner. Sorry about that" Eto said. "It's alright" you chuckle.

"But I'll give you an hour because you still have some healing to do. It should take only another hour. Then we will bring Ayato in" Eto's personal helper said, walking up to you with an Ice pack. You took it and sat in on your head.

' when did she leave? ' You thought in your mind. You looked down to see a red cooler on the floor. 'oh'

"Thanks" you say.

"You're welcome"

With that they both left. Eto shoo'd her personal helper away because Eto wanted to talk to Ayato alone.

She went to his room and knocked on it. The door swung open revelling a tense Ayato. His hair was messy then usual and he only wore a gray tang top revealing his muscular arms and collar bone, and he wore gray sweatpants.

"What? Is (f/n) okay? Where is she? What's going on?" Ayato bombarded the poor green haired girl.

"Woah, woah slow down there cow boy" Eto said shutting Ayato up.

"Well I am here to tell you that all her bones and muscles should be healed in about an hour. And she is fine, I already told you for the thousand time that she will not and is not dead so chill man" Eto attempted to calm Ayato down.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "If you saw what I did. The word chill is non existent"

Eto sighed "Understandable, well I'm going to go now. You are free to see her. She woke up, but she was only half awake though"

Ayato only noded, he slowly closed his door as she walked away. Ayato went and sat on his bed, his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands, he can't get what he saw out of his head. Kaneki forced him to watch.

Watch it all.

Ayato decided to see you later, when you were healed because he assumed you were back to sleep and he didn't want to put any pressure on you.

He started to grip his hair not to tightly to the point he would would pull it out. Your scream of agony, the sound of your bones snapping, when you face expression when Kaneki walked up to you.

He couldn't 'forget' it. It was to hard, and painful. He has never felt this emotion- no emotions before let alone all at once.

He felt Sadness, Anger, Anxiety, but happy you were okay.

He took a deep sigh.

"How could I forget something like that" He said quietly to himself.