103- Chapter 17

There was no one around. So far, you and Ayato didn't sense anyone. You guys we're currently going through anything that was left. So far there was nothing.

"Ayato don't you think the CCG or whatever are going to notice that their 'Evidence' has been tampered with?" You say and move over a large piece of wood. "I think they know this place was run by ghouls they are not stupid (F/N)" He said doing the same as you.

"True. But they probably took pictures, and will most likely be back and if not people who have to clean up will" You sighed as you looked around and saw what looked like a piece of paper, you decided to stumble over there to take a look while Ayato spoke.

"You worry to much" Ayato mumbled. He took his jacket off and ties it around his waist then he rolled his sleeves up his arms showing off the muscle he has.

You picked up the piece of paper, you were going to tell Ayato but when you turned around to look at him you got distracted by his arms, he has bangs up to with a hair clip/pin like thing.

He looked beautiful.

He noticed your silence and looked over at you, he smirked. "What are you looking at? Like what you see?" He said making his way over to you.
' oh no not again ' You thought and shook away your thoughts. Before he could take a step closer to you, you extended you arm out and put the piece of paper of his chest. He looked down at it.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Don't know didn't read it" You answered.

"Wonder why"

"Shut up"

He chuckled and took the paper while you moved your hand. He rose a brow and read over the letter again and again. "What? What is it?" He didn't say anything but just handed it to you.

It read '103' now you looked as confused as he did. "Maybe it's apartment or something?" you ask and folded up the letter and putting it in your sweat shirt jacket pocket.

"Why would she go to an apartment?" Ayato asked with a scoff.

"Well I know Kaneki had an apartment or a flat like thing"
You answered.

"Yeah but what complex? Kaneki never told us anything"

"Yeah but Touka did, now that I remember his apartment or whatever it was, is not 103 it was like 3something I think Kaneki and his friend Hide shared it or Hide would visit because I know he mentioned it a few times as well" You told him.

"He just noded slowly

"Next, that's paper how did it not burn?" you ask more to yourself then Ayato.

"What if it was put here recently?" He answers your question with another. "That would make sense but who? And why?" you looked up at him, he just gave a look that was like 'how-should-i-know' you both sighed.

"what now? We looked everywhere and found this so it is a step forward" You said "Yeah. I guess maybe we should go look around the school she went to ask around" He said, it sounded more like question but it was a good idea. You nodded and smiled "yeah! But it's late." you said "we get a hotel or something and wait till morning" He said and you agreed.

You both left burned down shop and went to the nearest hotel.

But one question pushed out every other thought you and Ayato had.

'What does 103 supposed to mean?'