Call- Chapter 19

"Ayato"

"hm?"

"Ayato!"

"hmmm"

"Get up!"

"Fine!"

"You'll live"

"Not without my beauty sleep"

"We have something important to do. Your beauty sleep can wait"

"Whatever" He got up and looked at you to see you were fully clothed. He frowned. "Now I can't even get lucky this day has a shitty start" He mumbled and got up. He went to use the bathroom grabbing his clothes on the way.

You went and sat down on the chair. You saw Ayato's phone laying down. You were not a jealous girlfriend so you didn't even bother to touch it.

But then it started to ring once you herd the shower be turned on. You picked up his phone and it read.

'Kaneki' you were shocked. Considering he has been gone for a while. And took his phone and went to the bathroom door. Then you knocked a couple of times.

"Come in" You walked in the bathroom. He was no where to be seen so he is obviously in the shower.
"What is it?" You herd Ayato say behind the shower curtain.

"Um. Kaneki is calling"

Ayato didn't say anything for a moment. "Answer it" He said sternly.
You pressed the green button on his phone answering the call.

"Hello?" You said softly.

"Put Ayato on the phone (f/n)" Kaneki said. And didn't sound to happy either. "He is the shower right now, if you want I can tell him what you sa-" you began but kaneki interrupted.

"No. This is between me and him. Put him on the phone now. I don't care where he is or what he is doing"

You sighed. "Ayato, kaneki wants to talk to you" Ayato opened the shower curtain a bit and grabbed his towel off the sink to dry his hand off. He took the phone from you hand.

"What?" Ayato asked. Clearly mad about his shower being interrupted.
You couldn't hear what Kaneki said but you could his voice. Ayato took a deep breath in and looked at the ground he seemed to be getting angrier by the second.

"Look I don't know what your problem is Kaneki and I honestly don't care but one don't talk to (f/n) like shit when she didn't do anything to you. Second Touka is my sister and there nothing a white haired piece of shit like you can do to stop me from seeing her" Ayato said he looked at his phone and hung up on Kaneki.

You took his phone as he swiftly spun back into the shower. "If he calls again don't answer" Ayato warned.

"Um. Okay. What did he say?" You ask.

"I'll tell you once I get out" He answers.

"Alright" You say and walk out closing the bathroom door behind you. You Studied his phone for a bit and then sat it down were you found it.

'Why did kaneki call? and what did he want? '