Eto and Ayato- Chapter 8

Chapter eight

You and kaneki got made outfits after a few days you have joined. (Pic above is your outfit)

Anyways you and Kaneki both had to get mentors he got Ayato and you got Eto and let's just say she was. very interesting.

After a small mission of just getting some food you went to Kaneki's room and he talked about how he (on his mission) he got attacked by these random two girls he never saw, and even Ayato didn't know who they were.

Soon Ayato came in the room. Rude as ever. He just opened the door without knocking and walked in like he owned the place.

"Hey we have to talk about our next mission- am I interrupting something?" Ayato asked once he saw you sitting in a chair across from Kaneki which he was on his bed.

"No" Kaneki stated blankly.

"No, but I'll leave now" you said. "Besides, I'm to young for Kaneki anyway" You said as you walked to the door

"How old are you and Kaneki anyways?" Ayato said. Wow. Kaneki must feel hurt. His own mentor doesn't know his age.

"19" kaneki answered.

"14" You Answered.

"Oh" Ayato said.

"Well I'm going to leave so you can talk" you said and left.

"Is she around your age?" Kaneki asked Ayato with a brow "I guess" Ayato said. "How old are you?" Kaneki asked again "15" Ayato told him.

Kaneki nodded as they talked about the mission to break in the CCG to break out some guy.

"Why don't we bring (l/n). Just because of her personality doesn't mean she is weak I've seen her mad and it isn't pretty" Kaneki suggested in a monotone but warning tone of voice.

"Okay" Ayato said.

Wow.

To be honest Kaneki thought Ayato would argue with him about it and Ayato answered pretty quickly.

"Okay then..." Kaneki said as Ayato left the room.

You are in your room, Laying on the bed peacefully until you herd a loud and stern knock on your door. You got up and answered it to see a wild Ayato about to attack.

So he did know how to knock. Cool.

But he kinda glared at you with a scowl on his face and the serious tension radiating off of him obviously showing his dominance.

"Your coming on the mission with me and kaneki tomorrow" He said. No demanded.

"Um..okay?" You said. No asked.

"We need to get Matasaka Kamishiro out of the CCG prison Kaneki is going to do that but we are going to hold the CCG back" He demanded once again as he looked down at you, he wasn't much taller then you he was 5'2 and you were 5'1 in a half.

"Sounds good" You said with a smile

His face expression softened a bit and the tension wasn't that strong anymore. It was still there but not as strong.

"Okay" He said. He didn't leave. There was just and awkward silence as he just stared at you and you looked at anything and everything but him.

"Do you want to come in? Or..." You seemed to interrupt his thoughts as the tension he gave off went sky rockting and the scowl returned to his facial future's and the dominance seemed to get stronger then it should be.

"Hell No." He said as he left and took off down the hall quickly.

"That was weird..." You said to yourself as you went to the bed and laied back down.

But it was a good thing he left because who knows what he would have done or tried to pull.

It was something about you that made it difficult to try and be rude to you. Being rude was just his nature but he actually knocked on your door instead of just opening it which even shocked him.

Let's see how this turns out.