Kid- Chapter 27

You woke up your head hurt and you felt dizzy. You didn't realize of how hard you got hit. Once your vision cleared you looked around in the unfamiliar room. It was cement on the ground, roof and walls. But it seemed that the walls were leaking and there was only one light above your head.

You attempted to move, only to find out your hands and feet were strapped down.

"You're awake" You hear a voice say but can't locate where it came from. The voice sounded kind of sad and you could not tell if the voice belonged to a male or female.

You started to cry.

"Where am i?" You whisper.

But because the room was empty, besides the leaking walls. The wisper came out louder.

"You brought yourself to this place. He warned to stay away" The voice spoke up again. At that moment you knew who the voice belonged to. It belonged to the women who have been looking for.

It was Touka.

You see a figure come from beside you then appear in front of you. And it was the one and only Touka kirishima. She then held up a searched finger "This is Ayato's. This is what Kaneki is doing to him" She said as she dropped the finger and you gave her a terrified look. "And he is going to come in here next" She kelt down.

"I'm going to talk him into letting you guys go. But you have to promise to not come back. I'm happy with Kaneki" She said with a small smile. "I'm pregnant  with his baby" She said. Your eyes widened. "We live somewhere else, far away from this dump" She said standing back up. "Kaneki does not hurt me or do anything without my consent. I'm finally happy." She said with another small smile and you knew she ment it.

Before anymore words could be exchanged the door busted open. The door was located behind you. In a split second a wild Kaneki appeared in front of you. "Touka you may want to go for now" He said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She noded and left the room.

Kaneki watched her leave and close the door. Then his eye's went down to you. His hand brushed your fingers "I wonder what your fingers taste like" He said. You looked at him with disgust. He Then circled around you once like a predator about to attack its pray.

He then stopped behind you and started to message your right shoulder. Then he leaned down and started to message your thigh with his free hand. Which made you very uncomfortable and he knew it. It was like he could smell the fear.

"I suppose, it would be okay if i gave a child to another women" He whispers "Even if the women wants it or not, how would you like that?" He asked. "Well, i know Ayato wouldn't" He said he took his hands off of you.

"I'm to young for you anyway. Your what nineteen? Twentie?" You asked sassily. He rolled his eyes.

"Breaking your bones was enough so I'm not going to hurt you" He said. Then he came and begane to undo your retraines. "Try anything funny" He said "Then you will never see Ayato again" He said. You noded just wanting to get out of here and see your purple haired boyfriend again.

He undid them and let you stand up. "Ayato is outside. Now go before i change ny mind" He said. And that was all it took. You bolted out the door and it led to the outside. This building is smaller then you thought it was more tall then anything.

You followed of what you could find of Ayato's sent. You were led to the woods trail again. Then you saw Ayato face flat on the ground. You rushed up to him and turned him over causing him to flinch.

You grabbed his back and put his head on your chest and began rocking back and fourth thinking he was still passed out.

You looked down at his hands to see he had no fingers, then you looked down at his feet to see his toes were gone. His fingers and toes were healing but not as fast as they should.

"I don't mind being like this as long as my head can stay where it is" You herd his raspy yet cocky toned like voice say. You started to cry a little "Pervert" You chuckled. "We are not going back for Touka" He said quietly "She said she was happy and okay so there is no point to go on a rescue mission for someone who doesn't need saving" He said and sat up slolwy earning him getting a 'easy now' from him.

His toes where fully healed but still in pain. His fingers on his left hand where also healed and in pain but his right hand was still getting there. "We should probably head back" He said and stood up as if it was nothing. But you knew that hurt him.

You stood up as well and put a hand on his back to help earning a small growl from him. "I'm fine i can walk by myself" He mummbled. "If that were true i would not have found you face flat on the ground" You said. "That's when i didn't have toes or fingers" He replied. "Quit being so stubborn and let me help you" You said in a serious tone.

"Fine but under one condition" He said. "And that is?" You ask as you two began to walk forward and back to the tree. "You have to let me pleasure you when we get back" He said with a smirk. You blushed "Boy you can barely walk" You said. "That will be you in a moment" He replied. You flicked his back earning a small 'ouch' from him. "I'm being serious" You say smiling a little. "I am to. I'll be fully healed by the time we get back" He said putting a hand on your lower back.

You rolled your eyes knowing he was right. "So what do ya say?" He said. "Sure why not you purple haired buffoon" You replied. "Hey now dipshit no need for name calling" He said. "Speak for yourself. I've learned from the best" You laughed a bit he rolled his eyes. "Umhmm" He hummed.

The rest of the walk back was quite but peacefull. But there was something you just could not get past, something that left you in deep thought.

'is he serious about this? Because if we keep doing this then i could get preggo' You added that to your list of thoughts. Everytime you both did have sex you always used protection but you never know what could happen.

Ayato was thinking the same but then again he wouldn't mind if you carried his son or daughter. But he knew that would cause a lot of stuff because of your both young ages. Ayato turned sixteen not to long ago and same with you.

He never thought he would admit this to himself but he did want to be a father one day.

One day.

// AN:: I apologize for the cringe omggggg ;-;