Food?- Chapter 4

Chapter four

You were walking along the streets. You feel asleep in your bathroom so you only got about 2 hours of sleep because of the uncomfortableness.

You sigh and look down your white hoodie covering your face just incase if your eye changes again.

It was about 1 or 2am so not many people were out. But there was still people. And they smelt good. You had to refrain yourself from trying to eat a person but you knew that once you jumped them you wouldn't be able to get yourself to do it. The person would most likely report you and the CCG on you is the last thing you need right now.

You went down an alley to explore a bit. But then you smelt something. Something you could finally eat. You were so happy and excited that you didn't realize that your left eye turned into it ghoul form. You ran as fast as you could. You turned the corner to see a human. A dismembered human.

You dropped to you knees and started to sob.

"Are you for real right now?! Another one!?" A random voice said. You slowly look up to see a really tall guy with a chestnut brown hair and glasses and he looked pissed his eyes were a ghouls.

He is ghoul.

"I..I'm sorry" you say and stand up.

"Yeah sure you are- wait the fuck? You just like that other kid i saw like two days ago! How is having one ghoul eye possible?" He exclaimed.

wait. There is some one else with one eye to? Have they been threw something similar?!

"What...?" You trailed off "Just get out of here you-" He got cut off by a girl with short purple hair with a dark jacket and shorts.

"Leave. Her. Alone" The purple haired girl said the guy growled. He obviously delt with this girl before because he took off.

The girl took a part of the dead guys arm and walked over to you and kneeled down and practically shoved it in you face. "Eat it" she demanded.

You slowly took the arm from her. He was dead so it kind of okay. Right? You slowly lift the arm up to your mouth. You had no choice. Eat or die.

You cried a bit as you ate the arm. The purpled haired girl seemed relieved and shocked. "You have one eye? Just like kaneki" she said you looked up at her. This Kaneki dude must have been what the glasses guy was talking about.

"Kaneki...?" You ask she didn't answer.
"Are you new?" She asked. You nod knowing what she ment. She was asking if you were a new ghoul.

"I see" she said. "Follow me" she said. You obeyed. what else could you do? if you ran she seemed more then capable to catch you.

After about a block or two you made it to a coffee shop. Named Anteiku.
You walk in close behind her. You see an old man and boy with an eye patch he seemed to be making coffee.

"Oh who is this?" The old guy asked also catching the kid with the eye patch attention. He seemed to be slightly alarmed but he didn't seem to be the type to fight.

"She is like Kaneki. One eye" Touka semi answered. The boy with eye patch. Now you assumed was kaneki. Seemed to calm down and relax.

"R-really?! Your like me?!" He said, you noded a bit he smiled, clearly happy. You were happy to, to see you were not alone.

"I'm um (f/n) (l/n)" you introduced yourself.

"Touka. Touka Kirishima" The purple haired girl said.

"Ken kaneki" The eye patch boy said now known /officially/ as Kaneki.

"I am Yoshimura, I own this coffee shop. Here we are working ghouls who want a peaceful life."

You nod.

"Would you like to work here with us?" He asked. You did need a job, there was someone here like you, and you liked the word peace.

"Yes of course" You smiled and the man noded "Rest up. Tomorrow you shall start to work here" He said.

You felt as if you had a new family. Well you did. this man, Kaneki and Touka all accepted you Into their home.

There was nothing else you needed or asked for.