.:Ten:.

"Geez, that human knows no better! He knows that was mine and yet, he took it anyway, I'm just going to have to let off some steam tomorrow back at my old home, I just hope some animal did not demolish it in any sort of way," he hears her mutter as she laid herself down on the tree to rest. The raven, happily flew away, no longer that troubled yet he still had to lie to Mal about Carina.

Half an hour later, Diaval returned to the castle and waited for his master to turn him back to human. Mal glared at the feathery bird before casting a spell on to Diaval and making him human.

"Well?"

"Right! Carina! She is doing very well, master, she is right now safe in the . . . cottage she still lives in. Perfect health, Dragon's doing well too, she caught herself an old deer for her dinner tonight!" He faked his smile, in attempt to convince his master Carina was doing well without asking him further questions. Mal nodded his head, turning away to leave the hall, leaving Diaval never so relieved.

"Very well, you may return to your chambers, Diaval, I will send you to lead the goons to where she is located and make sure they return here with the girl."

Diaval stopped dead at his tracks. "Erm . . . yeah, sure."

"I apologize for turning you into a turkey before and for not turning you human for the past few days," Mal smiled at Diaval, making him feel worse unknowingly. "I'll be sure to try and erase that curse, alright? You can return, Diaval." And with that, Mal left the door open for Diaval and trudged up the stairs to return to his own chambers.

"Stupid girl who has Mal around her finger, damn it--mrrphhhfuvrepuktathe--AAAAHHHH!"

--------------------------------------------------

"That man knows no respect! How can she marry someone like that! Geez," I curse as I tug on Dragon's reigns, commanding him to gallop quicker in search of my old home. I couldn't take the intensity at that place anymore, I just had to leave! He's been so bad to me ever since I've been there yet . . . why am I even thinking about that idiotic fool?

Hours pass by as I finally reach my home, where I used to live before she brought me there. I hop off of my steed before guiding it towards its old stables and I could see Dragon missed it too.

Luckily for me, the house was just a few years old and nothing seemed to be stolen or damaged while I was gone, maybe a few cleanups would be necessary and a restock of my food where I can share only with myself and Dragon, without "him" munching on them until I don't get any food to eat by the end of the day.

"I'll let you rest for the day for now, Dragon, I'll be fine on my own in search of our food," I said to him as he neighed, understanding what I said to him. He trotted towards his stables where I fill his trough some water for him to drink on while I was gone. Entering the dusty home, deciding to do a bit of cleaning before I leave for my morning hunt.

When I left, I dare didn't leave behind my unbreakable shield and amazingly strong sword, other than that, I did bring my armor with me in case of any danger and my quiver of arrows and my bow unfortunately "he" gave me, I was surprised he didn't defect it.

Done with the cleaning, I exit my fairly clean house and began my journey to roam through the woods, in search of some well-deserved food for Dragon and myself. I was planning on continuing to clean the house later. And as usual, I carry my shield and sword, leaving my quiver of arrows and bow at home, with some cloths and my leather bag.

Roaming through the forest reminded me of the old times when I was still a free hunter who was able to do anything I wanted under no one's orders, especially "his" orders. Hoping that I would find enough food for Dragon and myself for the next few days, it seemed as if it's only been minutes since I've left when actually, the sun was already above my head, telling me it was already noon and I needed to find food fast.

Eventually, I did find myself some food since I already found some plants I know Dragon would love. As I carefully eye my prey, an elderly deer, I carefully circled it to find my way behind it. Once enough, I was already charging at the animal as I stabbed it with my sword as it lost its life the second the blade went through its flesh.

"Well done Carina, you have successfully scored yourself some food for a few days," I giggled to myself as I began to cut my prey to collect its flesh. Long after, I wrapped it in the cloth and neatly secured by tying it and placed it carefully in my bag. I hear a raven caw loudly as it zoomed in the sky that hung above me, suddenly, that bird reminded me of the same raven I took care long ago when I cared for the dragon that broke its wing.

Sighing, I trailed back home while wiping my blood stained sword with an extra article of cloth as the same raven from the sky landed on a branch. It began to caw loudly as a bunch of hideous creatures hopped out of nowhere and began to charge at me with their spears.

Quickly figuring what was going on, I began to glide my sword through the air, cutting their spears off. Some of them began to charge at me weaponless but I hid myself with my shield as the creature bounced off from the metals. I stood up right again and stuck out my sword threateningly.

"Who are you?! Why did you charge at me?! Did someone send you?!" I spit the questions as I turn around as these creatures were circling me and I had no room to run. One of them snorted like a pig.

"You're coming with us, girl! Our master's orders!" He yelled, coming forward but I charge my sword at him as he stepped backwards, frightened.

"I want nothing to do with this master of yours and you better leave me alone before I do something worse to all of you!"

"GET HER!"

Sighing mentally, I began to charge at them, slicing them with my sword easily, dodging their punches as I kicked some off. The raven from the branch could only watch until every one of them literally became dust. The wind blew the dark leftovers away. "I told you I'd do something worse." And with that I left, the raven from before cawing loudly again before zooming through the air once again to only who knows where.

--------------------------------------------------

"Mal, Mal! Plan didn't go well!"

"What do you mean the plan didn't go well? Where are the goons?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you! Carina defeated them easily using those weapons you gave her!"

"Well, isn't this fantastic."

"What are you going to do now?"

"The only choice left; talk to her myself."

--------------------------------------------------