.:Fourteen:.

Returning from their trip from Maleficent's younger brothers, Florian, Fawn and Palinouros who lived deep in The Moors, fairly far from Mal's own home. It took them an hour to departure but it was worth the trouble and time because they found the right spell to reverse the curse on The Moors. The closer the day came to an end, the more anxious poor Diaval becomes.

"Alright, this spell requires so much things, this may be finished by tomorrow," Mal concluded as he began to gather a few things that might be needed in reversing the huge spell.

Diaval gulped deeply and followed wherever he went, for the rest of the night, Mal spent his time rushing around The Moors and his castle to fetch the things he needed, conjuring a few things he couldn't find available. Diaval couldn't be with his master any longer and excused himself to return to his chambers. He went back into his chambers, feeling worse.

How was he going to tell Mal? If Mal knew by himself, would he turn Diaval into something he didn't want to? What if Mal gave Diaval a chance to explain to him? Maybe he'll understand. What if he didn't give him a chance to explain? What if Diaval told Mal know and lie to him he only knew just now? Just now? That would be a really bad lie.

Diaval shakes his head repeatedly before hopping onto the bed, attempting to catch some sleep before dawn. He could hear Mal still running around the place to fetch the things he needed to reverse the curse, which only made the raven grow worse. Bulky became of Diaval's conscience, harder and harder every minute passes by.

His heart rate only getting faster and faster, he swore it could pop off of his chest any moment by now. He tossed and turned, his hair became a mess, eye sockets darkening every hour passing by. It was only 2 AM in the morning and he could tell Mal was the only creature in the land that was still awake at this time.

The eyes of Diaval were heavy and longed for closure, but when they did, they would dart open again at the cursed thought of his. He felt so guilty; his rib cage was practically soaked in it. Finally, he succeeded in catching at least an hour of sleep, however, Mal decided to awake him that morning, not aware of the needed rest Diaval desired all night.

"Awaken, Diaval! You must help me with this curse, doing it alone shall be harder, with the help of you, dear friend, we shall retrieve your home sooner!" He had yelled as he bust open the wooden doors to Diaval's private room with his staff. He was still grinning from the night before; somehow, he still looked refreshed even after a night of no sleep.

Well, of course, he was a sorcerer; he could have easily chanted a spell that could make him stay awake through the night. Why didn't Diaval ask for a sleeping spell from him again?

"Mmph," Diaval groaned as he buried his head with another fluffy pillow. The pillows worked as mufflers, so he couldn't hear what Mal said afterwards. The next minute, he felt gravity push him, instead of pulling. Diaval wondered, "Wait, what's going on--"

Then his body hit the cold, hard ground floor below him. "Ow!" He moaned, the sheets falling on top of his body as both the pillows hit his face hard. "OOF!" He yelped, pushing them off before it took his breath.

"Come now, Diaval," Mal ordered him sternly, before leaving the doorway wide open. Diaval groaned and stood, placing back the warm sheets and the two huge pillows he slept with last night on the large bed that belonged to him.

He fixed his coat and splashed a bit of water onto his face before lightly brushing his nest what he calls his morning hair. Leaving the room, the same bulky conscience hits his head, his heart rate rapidly beating again. He closes his doors before continuing to follow Mal.

"So," Diaval yawned, his back curling and his arms in the air, the sun rays leaking from the windows of the castle. "What are we exactly going to do today?"