.:Eleven:.

"This is crazy! Are you sure you're just going to come up to her and confess you're that dragon?" Diaval whisper shouted to Maleficent as the sorcerer fixed his sleeves and made sure he appeared presentable. None of Diaval's questions were answered as Mal kept fixing himself to look the least nice to not scare away the huntress when he met her. Diaval whined, "Hello! Human bird to green sorcerer!"

"Diaval, you shall remain silent as this . . . whatever this is proceeds. I shall not have you with me at all if you continue to ramble," he says to his companion as he finally raised his required fingers to chant the spell that could take the both of them to where they can find Carina at the moment.

Diaval said nothing else as Mal muttered a quick spell that turned him into his usual raven form; the bird flapped its wings and landed on his master's shoulder blade. "Very well, again, you will swear to me you shall caw not even once unless I let you." Without waiting for the bird's answer, Mal quickly summoned the green flames which quickly arose from the ground as it engulfed the both of them.

Later as the flames died down, they appeared in the center of many trees and critters that might be sneaking around at their presence. Mal began to turn his head in search of his huntress, until he heard the neighs of a horse that could belong to Carina's dark steed. Without hesitation, he follows the source of the animal sound and hides behind a fairly tall tree he could blend in easily.

He carefully watched the fair maiden on her horse, who kept an eye at some things and Mal cursed himself for having golden eyes that may contrast in the middle of the darkness and that Carina could find him with such ease. Luckily, Carina was in a bad mood and because of her current mood, her guard was dipping a bit until she couldn't notice the sorcerer's glowing golden eyes.

Maleficent decided now was a good time to reveal himself and he raised a finger at Diaval to catch his attention. He whispered to his bird, "Diaval, you will get her attention by landing yourself on a branch where she might see you and if that doesn't catch her attention, you will caw, a few times is enough," and he lowered his fingers before letting Diaval take off into the air and did what his master had told him to do to seek the huntress's attention.

The raven landed on the branch and it still did not receive the required attention he sought, and finally, he cawed, loud enough until both Carina and Dragon turned their heads at the source of the cawing sound. Diaval stayed there and watched Carina who looked at him suspiciously.

"Aren't you the same bird who came with those hideous creatures?" She assumed, Diaval cursing under his breath for his bad first impression on her. Carina glared at the raven before pulling out an arrow from her quiver and aimed it with her bow at the bird that seemed to be frightened as he stole a glance at his master on what to do next.

Mal put his index finger to his lips as he began to take his position, the bird gulped in fear.

Carina was about to loosen her grip on the arrow as Mal called out, "You might not want to do that." Carina slipped her arrow as it hit the branch instead of the bird. Diaval, not wanting to end his life there, decided to move to another branch that was closer to Mal.

Carina turned her head around and found the sorcerer leaning against a tree, appearing intimidating as ever when he was around people, especially with his black dragon horns, green skin and golden reptile eyes, his fangs when he cackled made no better to those who encountered him.

"Who are you? Does that bird belong to you?" She questioned as she lowered her bow slightly, cautiously examining Maleficent with curious brown eyes.

"He most certainly does," he replied. "May I ask why did you assume of my bird of what you said from before?" Mal noted to her as Carina lowered her bow completely.

"I apologize I assumed such things of your raven, I must be imagining things, once again, I apologize for the little mishap, sir," she smiled, instantly dissolving Mal's knees. He felt like he was about to trip on something or that maybe gravity decided to pull him down. But he kept his stance and smiled (or smirked) at her, showing off a little of his pearl white fangs.

"It is alright," he laughed as he took a brave step forwards to the huntress who began to hop off from her dark steed. The blond huntress displayed a smile which made Mal die internally, which sounded very unusual to him. Mal wondered, "What is a fair maiden like you wandering in the forests?"

Carina's cheeks felt warm and responded, "Haven't seen one before?"

Maleficent cackled. Carina felt her face flowed with blood as she felt how warm it was, hoping to calm herself down at how ravishing the man before her appeared.

To her, he looked quite intimidating, of course, other than that, Carina realized how this man had her attached, intrigued, interested! She's never seen someone like him before, she swore he resembled someone, yet who was it? She didn't want to jump to conclusions or assumptions before she infuriated him, who knows he was actually very dangerous? Better stay safe than sorry they would say!

"I've seen some, I don't think I've seen one that resembles your skills though, you're different," he remarked, taking another brave step forwards hopefully without Carina realizing, little did he know, she was very aware he took a few steps closer to her every so often which she didn't mind at all.

She wish she could take a step forward too towards him, but this man . . .  he was mysterious, he looked quite interesting, Carina had so many questions already popping in the back of her mind for him. "May I ask for your name?"

"Carina De Nova," she smiled, sticking out her hand in hope to shake hands with this man. Mal flushed inside as she offered him her hand, he hesitantly glances at it, making Carina worry too, afraid she might make the moment a little awkward.

Yet, Maleficent took her hand anyway, feeling how soft and warm her skin palm was and . . . stop it Mal! You're thinking about her again, stop it! Carina felt how ice cold his hands were, his hand large compared to her teeny itty bitty ones, even if they were cold, she actually finds it soothing. "What about you, sir?"

Maleficent hesitated, should he tell her his name? Much to his disappointments, Carina has not recognized him, which of course, was very disappointing and his hopes were a little out cold but that didn't stop him from getting to know her, even though he might even know a few things about her after that time.

"Mal, yes, my name is Mal, it's a pleasure to meet you, Carina," he half lied, technically he didn't lie, okay, partially lied about his name. "Mal" was just his nickname Diaval usually would use, it wouldn't hurt letting Carina know that was his name, right? Well, part of his name at least.

"Mal," she repeated, the sorcerer nodded as she began to giggle, showing off her teeth. "Well, what are you doing here? You didn't come to follow me, right?" Diaval even cawed hearing that, alarming Mal.