Drunken night

Makoto and Fafnir were going home from party in Kobayashi's flat. They played some drinking games so they weren't very sober. It was really hard to drunk a dragon. Fafnir had to drink two whole bottles of sake.The road was more zigzagging than he remembered. They were leaning on themselves. Takiya was his usual otaku-self and singing some opening song. Fafnir was quiet and sometimes he grunted something about mere humans or how complicated they are.

When they finaly arrived, Takiya starts talking about how much he envied Kobayashi that she had her own maid.

"You know Faf-kun. I like maids, they are cleaning, cooking for you, help you and they are sexy in maids clothes. Why is Kobayashi only one who get one."

"Because no other dragon exept Tohru would do something like serving people."

"And Lucoa?"

"Exept Tohru and Lucoa, I would never do it."

"Because you can't acting like maid."

"How you mere human could say something like this. I can do everthing."

"Show me."

Fafnir changed his clothes to Thoru's dress. He took a glass, filled it with water and brought it to Takiya. Half of water in the glass didn't survive and ended on the carpet becouse Fafnir was tripping and tottering. Takiya was sitting on the futon and laughting at him. Fafnir finally came to Takiya he put the glass on table and said.

"Here you are."

"Say my mister."

"What! I would never say that to human."

"So you aren't good maid."

" I'm good maid! I will show you!"
Fafnir picked up the glass put it down and said.

"Here you are, my master."

"It doesn't suit you. You are more like tsundere maid."

Again Fafnir picked up and put down the glass.

"Here you are but it isn't like I want to bring it for you."

"That's amazing! You are the perfect tsundere maid! I love it! Even Thoru can't do it better!"

" I can do more than that. I can do everything."

"For example?"

"All things that maids do, even those gross!"

"Which gross?"

"I saw it in an anime."

"Ok, just do what you thing."
Fafnir sad down next to Takiya and hug him. Takiya was suprised. They were slowly laying down.

Takiya spoke:"What are you....." He was interrupted by Fafnir's lips that were kissing him passionaly.