Morning

Fafnir woke up. He saw Takiya sleeping next to him. Why in the first place he was sleeping and why at the futon with Takiya? The Last thing he remembered how he and Takiya were going home and then...... something about maids? He shook his head and went to the bathroom. For some reason he felt dirty, then he noticed he was naked. What the hell happend last night?

Takiya woke up hearing falling water. He think that he should wasched himself too. He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Can I come in?"

"No!!"

"Sorry, I just think..."

"What?"

"You know after yesterday."

"What happend yesterday?"

"You don't remember?"

"No, and you?"

"......I don't remember anything either."

Takiya didn't know why he was lying, maybe he was afraid of Fafnir's reaction. Or he wasn't prepared to explain old dungeon dragon how he ended in bed with him.

Fafnir was suspicious. If he don't remember anything, why he was asking if he can go to the bathroom? Strange idea camed to his mind. No, it can't happend he would never get himself this low.

Meanwhile was Fafnir bathing Takiya started cleaning. He was thinking about things that happend yesterday. Maybe it was only dream? But then why he would leave so big empty place on futon? And sheets smells funny. Maybe Fafnir knows what happend but he is pretending he don't because he is so proud to admit that he slept with human? That must be it. And if he really didn't remembered what happend, he deffinetly figured it out. So Takiya decided to be quiet, it would be for best for both of them.