Measuring

Takiya was riding to the work. Kobayashi stands right next to him.

"So, how is it going with Fafnir and you know the little one?"

"I still didn't tell him."

"You should, before someone else say that to him. Or are you waiting for him to figureit himself?"

"No, I just can't bring myself to do it."

"Hmm, you must be a man. Fafnir can fly away every moment, do you really want to have child and never see it? I now Fafnir is game addict but he has treasure in the other world, hasn't he?"

"And what if he fly away after I say that to him? What if he will get so angry he will burn me and my flat down?"

"I think Fafnir kind of likes you. He won't kill you."

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"I shouldn't ask."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fafnir was standing in the bathroom, looking at himself. His belly seems bigger. He thought it could be result of Takiyas cooking hobby but when he tries to shift to his dragon form he seems to be normal. He thought it is some kind of mistake in shifting forms but it didn't look like it. It can't be illness. So maybe he was just imagining things. When he and Takiya were in the hot springs he found out they have same body build so after Takiya will came home he will measure it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Takiya was cooking dinner when suddently Fafnir standet up and went to the kitchen.

"Faf-kun, what are you doing?"

"Observing humans habit of calling houseworks hobbies."

"Fine. Its funny when you say it like that."

Fafnir was measuring their propotion.

"Takiya?"

"Yes?" Takiya was suprised suddently talkativnes of Fafnir.

"You've got slimer?"

"I don't think."

"Can you take of your shirt?"

"What?!"

"I need to confirm something."

"Wait until I finish the dinner."

"Don't take too long."

After dinner Takiya took of his shirt.
"Here am I."

"Stay there." Fafnir said, walking next to the Takiya. When he was standing right next to him he let his upper part of clothes disapear. Little baby bump was shown.

"Fafnir, I know I will be little bit rude but can I touch your belly?"

"What make you thinking I would let some human touch my belly. You are not like other humans but....."

"So can I?"

Fafnir was glaring but he didn't say a word. Takiya was slowly fondling his belly. Fafnir was looking at Takiyas expresion. He was looking at his belly like it was new collection of figurines. Fafnir starts to understand but his flown of ideas was cut by Takiyas words.

"Faf-kun, there is something I need to tell you something. That night that you don't remembered we slept together and you know the curse of yours and...and Lucoa told me about it and what I want to say is that we are probably. You are probably expeting my child."

Fafnir was quiet. Suddently he opened portal to another world and he jump throut it. He left Takiya in empty flat alone.