Dating

"So Fafnir is back." Said Kobayashi.

"Yes." Takiya was visualy shinning good mood.

"And how is he?"

"Grumpy like always. But I think he isn't angry at me anymore."

"That's good. How is is dealing with pregnancy?"

"His behaviour doesn't really change. Only the moods swings and his tastes can be nuisenc. Tell me, where can I buy fried goblin."

"You can ask Tohru if you want. She likes you more when you have that kind of relationship with Fafnir."

"We really aren't in some serious relationship. I really like him but he...I think he still took me as a friend."

"I don't think so, Tohru said that if he came back it means something. Maybe he likes you more than you think."

"Or he came back because of the game event."

"Did he burned you to ash?"

"No."

"Did he cursed you to death."

"No."

"So what's the problem? You from all of the people should know the best how Fafnir is showing his emotion."

"But I think our relationship isn't moving. I should probably do something, because
Faf-kun is really proud he wouldn't do it. But I don't know what."

"Ask him to date."

"He will refuse."

"Hmm..So don't tell him it's a date. Invate him to somewere less suspicious like maid cafe or something. You can mask it as your interest. He is companing you even to shop so maybe it will work."

"I will think about it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Faf-kun"

"Yes."

"Would you like to go with me to new cosplay caffe they opened."

"When?"

"Saturday or sunday would be the best."

"But this weekend is event in five games."

"It won't take much time and after that I can join you so you could make it faster."

"Ok, I will join you." Said Fafnir staring on his computer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were sitting in the caffe. It was cute but the food and drinks were nothing special. Fafnir ordered five different types of cakes. Takiya was looking in the menu, trying so hard to not be nervous. When waitress came he ordered coffe and he watched Fafnir eating. When his coffe came he took a sip and brave himself to speak.

"Faf-kun."

"Hmm. " Said Fafnir with full mouth.

"Will you go out with me?"

"We are out."

"I want to say if you want to be my boyfriend?"

Fafnir froze. After the most akward moment in Takiya life Fafnir said. "No."

Takiyas heart stopped beating. This was what he was afraid of. They spend remaining time in silence. Takiya paid and they went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few days later when Takiya was in work, Fafnir called Tohru.

"Hi, I need some advice."

"Hallo, with what?"

"I hate to admit it but I messed up something."

"What happend?"

"Takiya invited me to caffe and asked if I would date him. And I answered no."

"WHY!!!!!!" A terrible screech, something between cry and roar of dying whale.
"You ruined my plan to get you two together so I wouldn't be worried about Kobayashi! What have you done! Aren't you expecting baby with him? How is Takiya taking it?"

"That's what I want to talk about. He hasn't talked to me since then. He even didn't join me in game event."

"And you are wondering why?!"

"I just wanted to stay in the way like it was but humans are so upredictable. Because of his short life spam I would be glad if we start talking as soon as possible."

"It sounds serious. How long haven't you two talked?"

Suddently Fafnirs voice became quiet. "Two days."

"What? Only two days. You talked like you didn't speak for decades."

"I must admit, I need help. What should I do?"

"Just behave like boyfriend!" Tohru end the call angryli.