Moods

Fafnir was playing some MMORPG. Past few days were really strange. Takiya instead of drawing manga was trying to learn how to cook, he also always washed the dishes after meal, they didn't fight about it anymore. Fafnir was glad but at some point he missed it. Not only Takiya was acting strange. Everytime he met someone, they were just weird. Lucoa was smiling like she just met a living good new ( It was something that Fafnir surely wasn't ). When he met Tohru at the store she offered him to carry his bags and Kanna tried to HUG him! Even if most of it was positive for him he can't stop feeling that something is off.

He looked backwards Takiya wasn't there. Takiya was in the kitchen but now he wasn't there with him. He knew that there will be one day when Takiya will leave him and there will be nothing remaing his existence. All his property will inherit his kids and there won't be anythig left for Fafnir. Takiya life would be gone like blink of an eye.

Takiya was cooking in the kitchen. He droped a piece of vegetable and when he was picking it up he looked at the Fafnir. The little tears were runnig down Fafnirs face. Takiya came to him and hugged him from behind. Between them was a chair but it fullfilled its purpose. Fafnir turned on the chair and hugged Takiya propertly.

"What happend ?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking."

After few minutes staying like that Fafnir pushed Takiya away.

"We will not talk about it."

"Alright." Said Takiya and he went back to the kitchen.

What? Fafnir was really suprised. Why Takiya agreed so easely? Why he hugged me? Why I hugged him back. Back then I really wanted someone to hug me but why? He wasn't someone who is like to be hugged. Kanna tried it and it didn't end with warm feelings. But most importantly why he cried? Because of Takiya? Because of his future loneliness? No he didn't cried. He just had to much salt water in his body, so he must get rid of it. Sudenly an idea cross his mind.

"Takiya." Fafnir was himself again.

"Yes"

"Am I dying?"

"What?"

"Everyone is acting very kind to me. It is like everyone know someting that I don't. It's odd."

"No, you aren't dying. It must be your imagination."

"So why are you cooking?"

"I thought that it would be nice sometimes eat something home made."

"Till now we were eating food from store and it was enough. People are strange." Minute of silent pass. "If you are cooking now, cook something sweet."

"Oh, ok."

"And something sour and salt."

"I'm not sure if I have ingredience for it. If you wait for a bit I will go and buy it."

"I will buy it."

"No, just wait I will go there."

"No, I will buy it no matter what!" Fafnir was seriously angry. He grad a wallet and rushed out of the flat.

"Fafnir, wait!..." Fafnir slammed the door. " I didn't tell him what to buy."