Plasmatic tail

Fafnir was in his cave lying on treasure in his dragon form. He was  very angry at Takiya. "Maybe I schould have killed him. I can do it now but I will not waste my power to get back anymore."

After a hour and half convincing himself that he will not travel to another world anymore, he started wondering what he is going to do. He started to couting his treasure, but he did that many times so now it was insanely boring. He tried to sort it acording to weight but imediately how  he started it start to be boring too. His claws were lonely, he wants to have fingers, he wants click and type something, he wants to PLAY. But in he couldn't go back. He decided to wait for some heros to shown up. He  gave them whole ten minutes. Nothing. He now started to umderstang why dragons were sleeping in their caves. They had nothing to do. It wasn't bad idea so he tried to sleep. He didn't  know when he will wake up it can be hundert years without problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fafnir woke up. He was in his cave but the cave was empty no gold, no diamonds, nothing. But for some reason it wasn't bothering him. He opened a portal to another world.

Everything seems same only cars were flying. Sudenlly he spotted Tohru with some old woman. It took him while to recognize Kobayashi. He flew to them. Tohru welcomed him with wide smile.

"Hi, Fafnir long time no see."

"Hi, where are you heading?"

Kobayashi spoke: "To Takiyas funeral. You can go with us, you are already in black."

Tohru: "All our fifteen kids are going to be there."

"Ok, I'm going."

In no time they were standing before Takiyas grave. Before the gravestone was standing foto of someone who looked like old Takiya. Around the grave were standing lot of people. One of the Kobayashis and Tohrus kid was saying a speech.

"We all come here to say goodbye to one great person. Uncle Takiya wasn't only well known artist, game developer and profesional IT specialist. He was also nice person. Even if he was very ritch he gave most of his money to orphanages and he supported new arstists, the ones who knows him know that he wasn't able to find happines in his life. He said that his only love went far away and there is no possibility to find it. But he alwayas smiled and part of us know that he was crying inside in memory of that...."

Fafnir was standing there stunned. He felt like it was all his fault. Sudenlly yellow elephant with plasmatic tail fly across the sky saying:
"He love you and you should show him more afection because you know that deep inside you treasure him more than your treasure, that's why are you here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fafnir woke up. He was lying on his treasure. He opened the portal and went through. He was in Takiyas flat. Nothing has changed. He started his comuputer and started playing. Oh, how much he missed that. He looked at the date, it was two days after he left.

After about hour Takiya came home. "I'm home." He said without expecting reply.

"You are late."

Takiya rushed to the room. Fafnir was sitting there playing.

".........You..you....came back." Said Takiya with eyes full of tears.

"Yes because I wanted to play and because yellow floathing elephant said so."

"What?"