Nightmare

Takiya was sleeping. Suddenly he felt something soft touching his lips. It moved. Takiya didn't move. He slowly opened his eyes. It was Fafnir gently kissing him. Takiya whispered: "Faf-kun"

Fafnir sat up, so now he was kneeling next to his futon. Takiya spoke before Fafnir tried to.

"If this is a dream, it's the pretties I have ever had."

"This is not a dream it is nightmare."

This was 100% reality. Takiya had known it before but this was total proof. He had said that thing becouse he didn't want to scare Fafnir. He put one hand up and started playing with Fafnirs hairs.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"This is what people on the internet adviced me. For Lucoas plan we didn't have enough whipped cream."

"What did you ask them?"

Fafnir remained in silence for a while.
"How to fix my relationship with you."

"And this is what they told you?"

"Yes and many other.....things."

"So can I take it as yes?"

"Isn't this a dream?"

"Yes it is."

"So it's ending." Fafnir murmured some words and did some gestures with his hands and Takiya felt fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the morning they behaved like nothing happen. The only sound that was breaking the silence was clicking of Fafnirs mouse. Before Takiya left Fafnir spoke.

"I change my answer to yes."

"Yes to what?"

"If I want to be your boyfriend."

Takiya started smiling. " And can I ask why?"

Fafnir stayed quiet. Takiya broke the silence. "I need to go to work, we can talk about it later."
Before he step out of the door, he suddenly turned back and rushed to Fafnir, kissed his cheek, said bye and then left.
Fafnirs face was red. He didn't know why, he did a worst things with him. He lowered his head and hide his face with his palms.

"I really hate him."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After work they were both playing

"So what was the reason you changed your answer?"

"I was afraid. You mere humans have a short life spam. I thought I will hurt more after you will leave. But now I understant what Tohru once said to me: Enjoy it while it last. After you will leave I will be sad but I will not have any regrets that I didn't spend time with you."

"Thanks for your answer. And you know as long as our baby will live piece of me will still be here."

They got back to their playing. The flat was in silence for a moment but then Takiya iterupted. "Can I hug you."

"Tsss," Fafnir hiss with anoyngly ",I suppose that's the thing couples do."

It wasn't no so Takiya waited till he knew Fafnir wasn't busy with some fight and turn Fafnirs chair to face him. And he hugged him.

"I love you Faf-kun."

"That's one of the things couples do too, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. And when you are talking about it, don't you know why we have fridge full of strawberries and bottles of whipped cream?"

"I bouhgt it, while you were in work."

"Ok."