Soup

"Oh, my head hurts." Said Takiya.

"Next time you should not drunk so much." Replied Fafnir.

"I know.....What day is even today?"

"Saturday"

"Thank god. I don't have to go work."

"When I see your current condition I will probably find someone else to join the raid."

"Ok, just let me be today, please."

For some reason Fafnir wasn't happy about it. It should have been their raid. They agreed to it long time ago. Stupid humans and their weeknes to alcohol.

After some time Takiya asked Fafnir if they figured out what curse could cause his nausea.

"You should care more about yourself now." There was silent for a minute. "We have nothing."

"What?"

"We don't know what it is. Nothing fits in my possition know. Some curses are closed to it but they just don't fit."

"Which of them?"

" I told you should care more about yourself."  Next minute of silence past. " Some guy once curse me with that if I touch a copper I would die, but if I tell you how to do it even you would make stronger curse."

"I don't know if I shoul be pleased or not."

"Don't be.  Most of the curses were like that. Lucoa liked one of the stupidest ones. Like I would ever slept with man."

"You are right, I can't imagine it." Said Takiya his mind was blur and he didn't know what he was saying anymore. He roll himself to other side of futon and feld asleep.

When Takiya woke up it was night alredy. He knew a few thigs he was hungry, thirsty, and he    had to go to toilet. Fafnir was sitting behind his computer and playing.

"Good.....night? Faf-kun."

"Ah, you are awake."

Takiya standet up and went to the restroom. Then he went to kitchen and opened the fridge. For his suprise there was a soup in it.

"Fafnir that soup is yours?"

"I cooked some for myself. It is leftover so you can have it."

"Thank." Takiya took the soup and warmed it in the microwave. He knew that Fafnir never cook for himself. And that he had to put lot of eford to cooked this because it didn't tased like instant soup. He was calmly eating when sudentlly something occured to him.

"Faf- kun, what will happen to you if sleep with man?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious."

"I will get pregnant." Said Fafnir calmly.

Sudenlly spoon felt on the ground. Fafnir turned his head Takiya was sitting there still like statue from ice.

"What happen?" Asked Fafnir.

"Nothing, just.... Takiya came back to this world and took the spoon of the ground and started washed it. ", nothing I will go back to sleep."