Dragons can't be sick

Everything seems to go back to their normal rutine. Takiya go to work and when he gets back he brings food. They eat, fight on console, who will wash the dishes, then they play together some mmorpg game till Takiya goes to sleep.

One day Fafnir lost again and washed dishes. Suddently he rushed to the bathroom. Takiya heard strange noises. He was afraid about Fafnir so he came to the bathroom and saw Fafnir puking in the toilet.

"Are you alright?"

Fafnir trow killer glance at Takiya, " No, I'm not alright."

"Maybe you are just sick or you ate something bad."

"Dragons can't be sick and I can imagine only few thing in this or in the other world that dragon cannot digest, and I am pretty sure I didn't ate one of those."

"Then what is it?"

"Curse."

"I'm not sure but did you meet anyone past few weeks besides me and our friends? Or you can curse someone from distance."

"It musn't be new curse, some old curse can start to manifest."

"You can do something with it, can't you?"

"Sure I can, first I must find out which from my curses is it and than I can do something."

"Maybe Thoru or Lucoa can help you with it."

"Yes, but it isn't my first curse I can deal with it myself. And now leave the bathroom I want wash my hairs."

Takiya left Fafnir alone. Fafnir showered himself, than he filled bath with hot watter. He took the bath and started washing his hairs. He like the smell of shampoo and conditioner that Takiya bought. He remembered face that Takiya made when he said it is curse. This human was worrying about him too much.