List

Fafnir was nervous. That thing with curse took more time than he expected. He couldn't figure out which curse can cause nausea. He had some that do it but they were already canceled or didn't work anymore. Fafnir was in the end. He hated to admit it but he have to asked someone for help.

He knocked on the door of Shoutas house. Some sounds could been heard from there. Then Lucoa opened the door.

"Hi Fafnir-san, how are you doing? I was scared when you left the party, you and Takiya were really drunk. I thought, you could destroy something. "

"I didn't destroyed anything, but that's not why I'm here. I need you to help me with something. "

Lucoa was suprised. There weren't lot of changes to see Fafnir ask for help. This must be pretty serious.

"How can I help you?"

"I don't want to speak about it outside. Can I come in?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So your problem is that you feel sick and you don't know which curse can cause it?"

"Not exactly sick, it's more like I just vomit sometimes. "

"Have you listed all your curses?"

"Yes, I have them with me."
Fafnir took small roll of paper and unrolled it. The paper was longer than room where they were.
"I marked these which could probably cause it."

Lucoa looked at the list. "You know, it musn't be just curses that cause nausea. It can be something what cause something that cause nausea. We should look at it once more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What this?" Lucoa point somewere in the list. " This thing only say, that you will feel bad."

"It affect only humans plus I broke it many years ago."

"And this? If you touch something whats made of coper, you died. I think that for strong dragon like you it can make you feel just sick."

"This curse was made by weak man, he wasn't even witcher. I think that even Kobayashi could  make stronger curse."

" This curse sounds interesting. It could make aunt of me. And it perfectly fit at your situation."

Fafnir look at where Lucoa was pointing and glare. "This is just stupid. I would have had to sleep with guy and I would have been uke. There is no way how could this curse ever happend."

"But it would be sweet. Maybe if you had child you wouldn't look like you want to murder everything that lives."

"This is my normal look and nothing can change it. And stop talking about it. It is just stupid."

There was silence for a moment.

"And what about some new curses?"

"I don't remember that someone curse me in the near time."

"But you were selling curses on comicon."

"Tss, only one who bought one was Makoto and he didn't even read it."

Another moment of silence.

"You like Makoto, don't you?"

Fafnir glare one more time. " It's not like I like him. I just hate him less then another humans."