Advice

"How's going with Fafnir? It must pretty hard since he is pregnant." Lucoa asked.

"How do you know he is pregnant?"

"....I can sense it. So how is it going?"

"Fine, but now is little bit more unpredictable. One day he went shopping and he brought almost every kind of food he found. Btw do you want some mentol tooth paste?"

"No, I don't. Why tooth paste?"

"Fafnir bought three pacages of it. He likes how it taste."

"So he still don't know what is happening with him."

"He is suspecting something. I have thougt it would be better to first get closer to him and than tell him."

"Are you good at it?"

"Not so much."

"I think I can give you advice." Lucoa whispered something to Takiya. Takiya blushed.

"I...I don't think that even the first idea can pass through. And for the fourth I don't even know where I get so many strawberries and whipped cream."

"You can reduce it to underware."

"That's not the problem here. I...I will think up something myself. But thank you for advice."

"Your welcome. And don't worry I think Fafnir like you too."

"And Lucoa, you probably don't know how the baby will look like?"

"I saw it once in life, you know child between human and dragon is real rarity, it looks like dragon in human form, it had tail, horns, wings, but I think it deppends on dragon parent. It wasn't as strong as dragon but it could use dragon magic. And it grew strangly, first twenty years it grew like human and then it slowes and starts aged like dragon. I don't know where is he now."

"Okay, thank you for everything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fafnir was playing at computer when Takiya came home.

"I'm home."

"I see. Where did you hide all tooth paste?"

"I won't tell. I don't think it is healty."

"I'm dragon you mere human, I can kill you any moment I want so give me my tooth paste!"

"You are losing."

"Ohh." Fafnir concetered to game again. "You little scum how dare you to opponent me."

Takiya sits before his computer. He set it on and before it loads he observed Fafnir. Sudenlly Fafnir glares a little. His battle already ended.

"Fafnir is something wrong?"

"It's none of your business."

"But if something hurts you I will try to help you."

"You can't do anything. I will help myself."

Takiya already knew how to talk with Fafnir. "And wouldn't it be show of weakness if you don't let someone to help you?"

"No."

"Ok, how you think,"

".....My breast hurts a little."

Takiya remembered what Lucoa told him. " I read that message can help."

"Do what you think."

"Ok, so it would be better if you take of your clothes."

"These are my scales no need to take them of."

"But I read it on internet and most of it was pictures. And I am not sure if I can do it right if I don't see n..nipples."

"Alright, but you must do it at time I'm playing because I must defead this boss." Fafnir let the upper part of his clothes disapear. Takiya touch Fafnir breast from behind. Hell he didn't know how to message breast. He started to squeeze them and ran over nipples with inches. Fafnirs ears were red. Takiya continued to touch and squeeze. Takiya noticed that Fafnirs nipples are getting harder. Fafnir tapping on keyboard were getting slower and more unpredictable his hands shaked a little. It last till big sign appeard on the screen.

"I...think it's enough." Fafnir says glaring and blushing like crazy.

The sign was saying. YOU LOSE