Normal evening

Takiya spended his day at work. When he finally reached his flat Fafnir wasn't there. Takiya remembered that Fafnir was saying something about visiting Lucoa, so he thought that he is still there. Sudentlly his mobile strarts ringing. It was Kobayashi.

"Hi Takiya, I know I told you that I'm not going drink with you today, but my plans changed a little bit. So if you want to we can go!"

"Ok, Fafnir isn't home so it's not a problem. Is Elma going with us?"

"I don't think so. She is fighting with Tohru again."

" And what about Kana?"

"She is sleeping over Saikawas house. So at seven at usual place? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The maid uniform should be cute!" Shouts Takiya

"No, if you have some older maid it would look like fist to eye!* Uniforms should represnts which work is the maid doing or which house is she from!"

"But I think that everyone should try cute maid uniform! Some people who you can't imagine to wear it look gorgeous in it!"

"I tried cute maid uniform ones and I looked terrible in it! "

"I'm not talking about you I' m talking about Faf-kun!"

"Fafnir couldn't be a good maid he is to gloomy. Maybe if he was a tsun...Wait FAFNIR!!

"Yes, he in maid uniform is the one of the most beautifull things I ever seens in my whole life!"

"How did you done that he actualy worn this thing?! I want to see it!"

"You will never see it!"

"Why?"

"Because it was right before....." Takiya sudenly looked embrased and little sad.

"Before what? You kissed him! Yes you tottaly kissed him! Was it..."

"No! I didn't do such a thing! I just......." Takiya looked little bit sader than before.

"So what? What things have you done? You slept with him, didn't you! I can't imagine...... " Kobayashi was teasing him for a while. Than Takiya spoke.

"Yes....."

"Yes what?"

"I slept with him. That night we had party at your flat. "There was minute of quiet. "But it doesn't even matter. He is pretending that he doesn't remember anything."

"You know him, his pride is high. For him to exept that he slept with human must be really hard. And you know, you two were drunk and Fafnir was really Really drunk. I woudln't be suprised if he doesn't remember anything."

"I hope you are right."

"And about the uniforms..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Takiya came home Fafnir still wasn't there. He had decided to wait for  him. He known that this isn't really nessesary, because he couldn't imagine what in this world can endanger dragon. Then the keys began to rattle in the lock.

"Welcome home."

"You are awake?" Said Fafnir. "I thought that for people to stay late in night, isn't very good."

"I know I'm going straight to bed." On his way to bed was everything but not straight.
Fafnir started his computer and looked at the Takiya. This mere human was sleeping without his duvet. He took it and covered him. Then he goes back to computer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*fist to eye- in my country it is simile that it looks really bad. I don't know any similar in english. So know some please write me. Also if you find some mistakes, feel free to correct me. :)