Amazing mistake

Warning: This chapter contains gay sex. If you aren't old enough or you just don't like it, please skip this chapter. This chapter contains nothing that would be inportant for next plot.

Fafnir started undress Takiya. Takiya didn't know what to do. He knew he sould stop him but the true was that Takiya had loved Fafnir. He secretly liked what was happening. He was starting unbuttonig Fafnir's dress.

" You don't have to do it, it's made from my scales. I can let it disapear."

"I like it this way but if it's uncorfotable for you just do it."

"No, it's fine." Fafnir was red like tomato.

Takiya undressed Fafnir. They both had only theirs underwear. Takiya had blue boxers and Fafnir worn white panties. Takiya looked around and opened the lowest drawer. He   took the bottle of lotion.

"We could use this, I don't want to hurt you."

"I can withstand some pain. A lot of people tried to hurt me."

"But I won't." Takiya said and poured the lubricate on his figers. He approached close to   Fafnir, kissed him and put his fingers under Fafnir's panties. Fafnir jumped a little, he didn't expected it so cold. Takiya slowly started put his finder in. Fafnir  twitched.

"Say when is it ok to add a next finger."

"I told you before, I can withstand it."

So Takiya add second finger. His halfhard penis stand out from his boxers. Fafnir took it and bruised it aganist his own erection. Takiya slowly add a third finger. He tried to find Fafnir's prostate but he didn't. He took his fingers out, gently pushed Fafnir on futon, spread his legs and took off Fafnir's panties.

"Can..........can I put it?"

Fafnir was quiet for a moment.

"I don't mind."

This was strange way to say it but it couted. Takiya enclosed his to penis to Fafnir's hole.

"Are you sure I can?"

Fafnir just make "Tsss." noise. So Takiya took it as yes. He was putting it in slow and gently. It was tight. When his penis was all in, he started moving. Fafnir moamed it's been decades since he had sex. He never done this before with man or even human. Takiya started moving faster, he grabed Fafnir's erection and stroked it. Then he found out the place where Fanir's noises were louder. He focused on this place and Bingo he found his prostate. He stared moving faster. After short time they both were on their edge. First camed Fafnir. Takiya wanted to put his cock out before he cumed but he didn't succeed. They both colabsed on futon.

Takiya felt asleep so Fafnir decided to sleep to.