Chapter 14.

Wattpad is getting on my nerves! I was getting started on this chapter and it basically got be off and it wasn't even saved!  I hate when I have to rewrite this shit because the second time around it's either gonna be sloppily written or shorter than before but, I'll try my best to give you guys A1 quality even though I barely do.

Also, y'all may or may not be mad at me in the next chapter.
Anyway on with the chapter!

Sarada's POV

I looked at Naruto. He nodded. I couldn't believe this! I mean this can't be true right! Maybe I'm dreaming. I pinched myself. Nope, this is definitely not a dream. "Did you know?" I asked Boruto. Slowly, he nodded. A tear fell from my eye. Maybe I'm wrong. "So is this the only reason you got together with me?" I asked him.

He nodded again. "At first it was but now-" "Wow!" I cut him off. I then turned to my father. "And you! I can't believe you would sell me out like this!" I yelled. "Well actually your mother signed it too so-" I slapped him. "You ass! First you cheat on my mother and then you give me away for some marriage! I hate you, you pig!" I said as I grabbed my bag and was about to run out when grabbed my wrist.

I shook him off. "Boruto, just leave me alone. I need time to think." I said. He let go and let me go. More tears sprung my eyes as I ran out the building. "Miss Sarada!" Said a voice. I turned. Who is this? "Miss, I'm your new driver than Boruto has assigned to you. Are you ready to leave?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Where to?" He asked as soon as I got inside the car. I sighed. "Take me to my old house, where I used to live with m mother." He nodded. I leaned back into the chair. At least I'm getting away from here.

*************

Boruto's POV

I glared at my dad. "You just had to tell her now!" I yelled at him and then turned to Sasuke. "And I can't believe you would just let your daughter walk out like that!" He said. "I put a tracking device on her." He said. I laughed. "And you think she's dumb? She took them off as soon as she found it on her, that's why I put a tracking device on her car and the ring I bought her." I said.

I walked out the room and walked outside. I wasn't going to follow her now, I would wait until she calms down. I jumped into my car. I wasn't going anywhere, I just needed to sit down somewhere away from people. Its true at first I only asked her to be my girlfriend because it was bound to happen by our parents but then, I found out that she was one of the most funniest, prettiest, sassiest, person in the world and I loved that. And I love her.

This wouldn't have happened if my father would've just waited. Atleast awhile until she's eighteen or something. I sighed. This mind process wasn't getting anywhere. I need to talk to her. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. No answer.

Ring,

Ring,

Ring,

Still, no answer. I cursed. She was doing it on purpose. I could tell. I sighed and dialed a different number. "Shikadai." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Check the map. Where is Sarada?" I asked. I could hear Shikadai sigh. "That's what we're trying to figure out." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She's not on the map-" "Shit!" I cursed. "Look I'll be at the base in a minute!" I said as I started the car.

***********

I jumped out the car and into the base. "Where is she?" I asked. "We don't know." Said Inojin. "We have people watching the streets though." He added. I looked at map. "Why is the car just standing still?" I asked to no one in particular. Just then I heard my phone ringing. I answered immediately thinking it was Sarada but I was wrong.

"Excuse me do you happen to know Sarada Uchiha?" She asked. "Yes, she's my girlfriend." I said. "Well, she just got inserted into the hospital."

Short but, I did my work!
Anyway, how was the chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
So this is why I said you might be mad at me but, it gets better......
Maybe.......

Anyway! Make sure you put some chapter ideas! And here are some questions.

What do you think happened to Sarada?

Should Boruto and Sarada break up?

And do you really think Sasuke is cheating?

Anyway make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!!!
Love you my Blossoms!!!