Chapter 20.

Boruto's POV

I looked over Sarada's ring. Her father would be coming back soon and he will not be happy. I shivered at the thought as I put her ring inside my pocket. I was gonna give it back to her. That's the one piece of jewellery I wouldn't take back. She'd have to throw it away or something if she didn't want it.

I walked inside the school and went to my locker then to the classroom. I was already late as it is. "Excuse note?" Asked my teacher. I gave her the note. "My father wanted me." I wasn't lying. He called me in his office early this morning talking about how someone bugged the mafia mansion.

I looked around. Sarada didn't come to school today. Neither did Daysia and Satoshi. Coincidence? I shrugged. I shouldn't be thinking about her right now. Atleast I should try not to. Maybe they all caught the flu.

************

"Have you seen Sarada?" I turned and shook my head. "Haven't seen her since Wednesday." I Said. "I'm worried, where do she would be?" She Asked. I shrugged. "Why should I care? She broke up with me so she doesn't want me in her life no more." I Said. "Boruto-"

"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Konohamuru but,    the principle has asked if you would turn the television on." Said a student. The teacher turned the TV on and my eyes widened. "Their joking right?" Spoke a student. "No, it's real. It's all over the news and my mom sent me a picture because she's right where it's happening.

"I knew they were bad news." I mumbled. "C'mon guys, lets go." I said standing up. "Shikadai, call the rest of the mafia." I said. He nodded. I dialed Sarada's number. Pick up, pick up, pick up- nope. "Damn!" I cursed as I banged my head on the steering wheel.

I stopped my car at the mafia. "What happened?" Asked my mother. "Sarada was captured by the akatsuki and they have her hovering over the tallest building in town!" I said grabbing my gun and loading it. "Boruto do you want me to get your father?" Asked my mom. I nodded. "But tell him I'm gonna go save her."

I said grabbing my bag and walked outside to my car. I sped across the highway. That's where I remember them from! They're apart of the Akatsuki! How did I not remember them? I jumped out my car and ran past the police. They knew exactly who I was.

I ran up the stairs until I was stopped by someone. "I always knew you were trouble." I Said. Satoshi laughed as he pulled out a gun. "Yeah and I should've eliminated you the day we first met." He said. I pulled out my gun as we circled each other. "Now I have my mafia members on the way so you'll be outnumbered soon." I told him.

He shrugged. "And I have my Akatsuki members on the way." He said. "Boruto!" Yelled Shikadai. I smirked as I saw him, Mitsuki, and Inojin. "Thanks guys! I'm going on ahead! Tell my father where I am!" I said running past Satoshi. I ran up the next flight of stairs and made my way to the top. "So you made it!" Said Daysia.

Sarada had a blindfold and tape over her mouth. Her arms and legs were also tied up. "Ya know you can't fight me because if you do, your girlfriend will fall to her death." Said Daysia laughing. "Look Sarada your little boyfriend came to save you!" She mocked as she pulled the blindfold off of her.

Sarada's eyes widened. "Don't worry Sara I'll save you." I Said. I pulled out a knife and threw it at the rope tied around Sarada's legs. It cut off so she could walk. Daysia laughed. "That won't do any good!" She Said. I sighed. "Do you Trust me Sarada?" I asked her. She nodded. "Then jump." I told her. Her eyes widened.

"I'll be right behind you." I Said. Sarada looked down and she gave me a thumbs up. She got my plan. "What dumb bimbo would actually jump this high in the air?" Asked Daysia. I smirked. Sarada jumped as Daysia's eyes widened. I took the opportunity to bring her to the ground. "That's not fair!" She yelled. I looked to the corner and saw my dad show up.

"You finish the rest dad!" I said as I jumped. The reason I told her to jump is because I remember telling Mitsuki to put a rope down there. Just incase they did push her. I pulled the tape off of Sarada's mouth. She smiled and immediately kissed me. "Hey! Make out After you get to safety!" Yelled Shikadai. Sarada blushed.

**********

"I'm so sorry!" Said Sarada as soon as everything settled down. "Can I ask you something Sara?" She nodded. "Why did you brake up with me?" She sighed. "Because," she paused. "I remembered. I remember every single thing that happened before my injury. And after realizing all of this I needed some time away from you. Plus, Satoshi And Daysia threatened me. That's what she whispered in my ear." Said Sarada.

I wrapped Sarada into a hug whilst we fell un top of the bed. "Do you take me back?" I ask her. She nodded as I leaned in and kissed her. "But, I'm still hurt from before. It's not fair I have to be apart of something I never even wanted. Sure the arranged marriage isn't that bad since I really like you but, everything else is a commitment I'm not ready to make." She Said.

I kissed Sarada once more but, with more passion. "Boruto," she moaned out my name. "Kiss me harder." She whispered as I did as she told. She went down to my pants but, I stopped her. "I want our first night to be special." She sighed. "Boruto Please! I want this pain to be taken away and your my cure." She Said.

I sighed as I kissed her once more. "Thank you Boruto. For always being there for me and loving me." She whispered as I kissed her.

And for the rest we made love.

The End!
How'd you all like the last chapter?
Was it good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
I know I said I wouldn't end this book anytime soon but,
I think this is the end of this story!
Most definitely there will be a sequel!

Any book names for the sequel?
Lemme know in the comments!!
Anyway make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!!!
Thank you for reading this story my Blossoms!!