Chapter 37.

Month 8

December 1st, 2017

Boruto looked throughout the crowd throughout the game.

Guess she's not coming...

He trails off as the game finishes with their school winning:

He walks over to the locker room as the guys congratulate him on making the winning shot.

"Hey, Boruto." Says his friend Iwabe. He was also his dorm mate.

"Hm, What is it?" He Asks. Iwabe points to the door. "There's some hot chick here to see you. She claims she's your fiancée." He says.

Boruto eyes widen. She can't be here... he thinks to himself.

"Let her in," Says Boruto as Iwabe moves out the way.

"I'm sorry I'm late. The baby was so fussy that it took me a long time to get ready and I missed my flight but, I'm here now. Ten minutes late." Says Sarada awkwardly.

"So this is the girl you always talk about nonstop." Says a voice making Sarada turn. "And you are?" Asks Sarada turning to him.

He smiles. "I'm Iwabe, And Boruto, you didn't tell us you have a son!" He says looking at Saruto.

"You didn't ask," mumbles Boruto under his breath making everyone laugh.

"So what's his name?" Asks Iwabe. Sarada smiles. "This is Saruto Uzumaki Uchiha." She Says placing the baby in Boruto's arms.

"So, you gonna show me around the school or what?" Asks Sarada. "Why should I?" He Asks making Sarada roll her eyes. "Dude, I literally pushed your baby out not even a month ago. The least you could do is-" "Okay, I get it, I get it, no need to get so sassy Sarada." Says Boruto.

Sarada smiles in triumph. "I'll be waiting outside the locker room," she says grabbing Saruto and leaving.

Iwabe laughs. "That's one sassy woman you have there Boruto. How old is she?" Asks Iwabe.

Boruto tenses. "U-uhm, seventeen," He says making Iwabe raise a brow. "Wow, I didn't know you were pedofile." Says Iwabe making Boruto sigh.

"Dude, she's turning eighteen this spring, and I've known her since I was like three. I'm pretty sure that's not rape." Says Boruto.

Iwabe laughs. "Whatever, you have a girl and a child waiting out there for you. Don't leave her waiting. Especially for someone like Sumire to talk to her." Says Iwabe.

Boruto nods.

************

"Hey," Says Sarada as Boruto walking up to her.

She places Saruto into his arms. "It's unfair. He always acts up for me but whenever you hold him he acts fine." Says Sarada making Boruto laugh.

"Yeah, but I'm sure he'll grow out of it." Says Boruto as Sarada stands.

"Okay, are you going to show me around?" Asks Sarada. Boruto sighs and stands up.

"Okay, c'mon." He says.

*************

"So Sarada, What college are you thinking about going to?" Asks Boruto making Sarada tense. "Well, I don't know. Maybe a school back in New York or maybe even somewhere in California, so you and the kids could be closer to each other." Says Sarada.

"Why are you lying?" Asks Boruto making Sarada turn away. "W-what do you mean?" She Asks. "Well, every time you lie you twirl your hair." Says Boruto making Sarada blush.

She sighs. "Fine, I was thinking about medical school. Tsunade said she'll give me a scholarship to her college but..." she trails off.

"What?" He Asks.

Sarada sighs. "It's in the U.K," she says. Boruto frowns. "That's even further away than where we are now." He Says. Sarada nods. "But I haven't answered her yet because I don't know." She Says.

"But let's not worry about that. You can just show me- what's wrong?" Asks Sarada noticing that Boruto's emotion has changed.

"Sarada," He says softly. "Hm?" She Asks. He sighs. "Don't freak out but someone's whose been trying to kill you is right over there." He Says.

"What! How am I-" He shushes her.

He puts his arm over her. "Just keep your head down and carry Saruto. Just in case something goes down." Says Boruto.

Sarada nods and does as he says as they walk past him.

"You act like I haven't learned how to fight." Says Sarada as they're far enough away from them. He shakes his head. "It's not that, it's just, he's too dangerous." He Says making Sarada roll her eyes.

"So your on break now, you coming back home for Christmas?" Asks Sarada. Boruto sighs. "Not right now. I still have some business to handle down here but I'll be back by then." Says Boruto.

Sarada nods. "Okay, we'll see you then." Says Sarada as they hug. "Say goodbye to daddy Saruto." Says Sarada. Boruto smiles. "I'll see you soon Saru," He Says.

And so, the family had escaped danger, as of now.

(I really love this picture)How was it?Good?Bad?Horrible?Lemme know in the comments!Guys literally in sooo excited about the next few chapters I could scream and I am!*just did*Finally!I'm back home and not on vacation anymore!

How was it?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
Guys literally in sooo excited about the next few chapters I could scream and I am!
*just did*
Finally!
I'm back home and not on vacation anymore!