Chapter 19.

Boruto's POV

I sat down in the car. It was the end of the day and Sarada said she'll meet in the car. The reason why? I have no idea. Sarada sat down and closed the door. She sighed. "What do you need to tell me." I Asked. She took my hands. "You know I love you right," she asked. I nodded.

"What does this h-" "Let me speak." She cut me off. I nodded. "Well ya know I loved you," she said. I looked st her. "Loved? What do you m-" "Listen." She cut me off once more. "We're done. I'm breaking up with you." She Said making my eyes widen.

"What did I do?" I Asked. "You didn't do anything it's just-" "Then why are you breaking up with me?" I Asked her. "Boruto I-" I cut her off with a kiss. "You didn't seem like you didn't love me then." I Said. She sighed as she layed her head down on mine. "I'm doing this to protect you," She Said And kissed me.

She then climbed out of the car and walked away. Me being in shock. Didn't know what to do nor say. A tear fell from my eye. As I started up my car.

**************

"She broke up with me!" I yelled st my father. My dad rolled his eyes. "I have a deal with Sasuke. She'll be back. One way or another." He said. I looked up to him. "She's not a thing." I Said. "I know I was just-" I walked upstairs and ignored my father. I dialed Shikadai's number. He picked up on the third ring.

"What's up?" He Asked. "Make sure Sarada gets home safe." I Said. "Why can't you?" He asked. "She broke up with me." I Said quickly. "Boruto-" "It's fine just make sure she gets home." I hung up.

**************

The next day I switched seats with Shikadai. He sat three seats behind me. He now sat beside Sarada where I used to sit. It was awkward being around her, even though I still loved her. I would give her time. For now but even then I'm still gonna  talk to her after, I found out what Daysia has told her.

After class I went up to Daysia asking her to meet me outside. She followed me. "So what do y-" I grabbed her by her collar. "What did you say to Sarada to make her brake up with me?" She smirked. "I didn't say anything?" She Said. "Daysia i know your up to something." I said letting go of her.

She shrugged. "You'll find out eventually. Make sure you watch your back blonde." She said walking away. "Your blond too ya know!" I yelled back. "Did she admit anything?" Asked Mitsuki. "Kinda but, I need more proof. Somethings gonna happen and I can tell you now it's not gonna be good."

**************

I opened the door and my eyes widened. "D-do you need my dad or something?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No, I came to give you all the jewellery that you bought me back." She said handing me the bag in her hand. "Oh," I said taking the bag from her hands. "Do you remember anything yet?" I asked her trying to make small talk. She shook her head.

A ding came from her phone. She pulled it out and looked at it. "Um, it gotta go. See ya at school." She said as she walked away. I closed the door as I put the bag down. "Girl problems huh?" Said my mom. I nodded. "You could say that,"

Short chapter
But
How was it?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!!!
The next chapter should be really good!!!
I have so many ideas I want to put in their but, I've narrowed it down to a few.

Anyway Questions!!!!

Why do you think Sarada broke up with Boruto?

Do you think Daysia is threatening her or something?

Do you think Sarada and Boruto will get back together?

Make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And share!!!!
Love you my blossoms!!