Chapter 44.

7 Months Later

It's been seven months since everything happened. Seven months since Sarada got her family back, seven months since Samara was born (eight months for Saruto), its also been seven months since the end of the school year, which meant school was out and everyone in Sarada grade, would be heading off to college.

But most importantly, it's been three years, since they first met, two years, since they first got together, and one year, since he made that promise to her.

And it was the night before everything would be happening.

"Can you believe it Chocho? I mean, I'm getting frickin married tomorrow! At 18!" Sarada squealed.

(A/N: she had a birthday about one or two months ago)

"I know, which means your ahead of me as always." Sighs Chocho making Sarada giggle. "Hey, But atleast he got you a promise ring? Doesn't that mean something?" Says Sarada with a smile.

Chocho rolls her eyes and flips her off. "Whatever. By the way Sara, why exactly did you choose to get married on the fourth?" Asks Chocho.

Sarada rolls her eyes. "Because that's when we first got together duh." She says.

"So have you guys found a house?" Asks Chocho. Sarada shakes her head. "Duh, of course not. He doesn't even know I'm going to Oakland University or moving down here." Says Sarada. "No need to be sassy miss," Says Chocho.

Sarada ignores her and leans back in her chair. "Also, why can't I be with Boruto? It's-" "Are you freaking serious Sarada! It's against the rules!" She yells. Sarada rolls her eyes.

"What rules?" She Asks making Chocho even more frustrated.

"Y'know, just go to sleep and if your lucky enough I'll check on Saruto and Samara for you. And Boruto." She adds.

Boruto was out with his friends whilst Sarada had just decided to stay with Chocho at the hotel.

Sarada and Boruto had wanted their wedding to be in New York but, due to Boruto having basketball training camp, they had to have it in California.

Luckily though, all of their family and friends were able to come so it made up for the choice of cities.

Sarada sighs. "You didn't have to add Boruto because I would've made you anyway but, I'm going to sleep." Says Sarada standing up.

************

The Next Day

"You nervous sweetly?" Asks Sakura. Sarada nods her head a bit. "Kinda But, I think I'll be fine." Says Sarada as her mom finishes her hair and Chocho finishes her makeup.

"Okay, time to put on your dress!" Says Sakura excitedly holding up the dress.