Chapter 26.

Sarada looks down. The music was loud, people were dancing, school friends were here, heck, people she didn't even know were here!

Sarada looks around her. Above, on the top floor, were family, close friends, and business partners. Of course, her father said this would be a perfect time to get to know people, and even find more partners. I mean, it's not like they weren't strong enough.

Breaking her trance, someone's arms wrap around her waist making her tense but slowing calm into them.

"Boruto," she whines, tired of him sneaking up on her. He smiles. "Happy birthday Sara!" He says making her smile.

"Why do you always have to try and scare me?" She asks getting back to what he had done only a few seconds ago. Boruto shrugs. "Because it's fun," he says casually.

"So, is Chocho gonna-" Sarada nods not caring that he had changed the subject. "Mhm. She told me yesterday that she would finally come free about her secret. So basically she'll be revealing it to everyone here tonight." Says Sarada.

Boruto clenches his fist. "And Shikadai better take responsibility!" He says. Sarada shushes him. "Pipe down blondie." She says but Boruto continues to rant. "I swear! If he doesn't take responsibility I'll knock some sense in to him. I mean, he put his-" "Boruto!" Says Sarada glaring at him.

Boruto sighs and sits down, with Sarada following shortly after.

"Y'know What, I'm gonna go kick some sense in to him-" Sarada grabs his arm. "Look, Boruto, he's coming over. Be. Polite." Says Sarada.

Boruto fakes a smile and sits back down.

"What's up with you?" Asks Shikadai, noticing. "Oh, what's up with me? I just found out that my best friend got-" Sarada quickly covers his mouths and pulls him away.

She laughs nervously. "No, Shikadai. He just found out that his best friend forgot to get ice so now we gotta run out and go get some! See ya later." Says Sarada pulling him outside.

"What were you thinking!" She yells as soon as they're away from the party. "I know, I know and I'm sorry, it's just, I-" Sarada cuts him off with a kiss.

"Don't worry about it. You will get one. Just, not right now." She says as they lock arms and begin walking to whose knows where

"Hey Wait!" Says Sarada remembering something. "Yeah?" Asks Boruto.

Sara sighs and looks at Boruto. "Why didn't you tell me you had a game today?" She Asks. Boruto scratches the back of his neck.

"I wanted to be there for you." Says Boruto. Sarada sighs. "And I wanna be there for you! Can't we still go?" Asks Sarada. Boruto looks at his watch. "Nah, it's almost over anyway." He says.

She sighs and looks at him. "Next time we're going. No matter what." She says.

Boruto laughs. "Why exactly do you care so much?" He Asks. Sarada smiles. "Because, I know it's your dream." She responds.

Boruto's smile turns into a frown. "About that..." he trails off making Sarada more aware. "Hm?" She Asks.

He sighs. "Sara, y'know how, well, when we get married." He pauses trying to find the best words to say this.

"I don't wanna run the mafia gang, I wanna play basketball." Says Boruto.

Sarada didn't know where this was going. "So?" She Asks. "So I want you to run it, so I can play basketball. I've got a full scholarship at a college for basketball I mean, you don't see those everyday. You understand don't you?" He Asks. Sara nods. "I do. And I will." She says.