Chapter 40.

Month 9

December 23rd, 2018

"More than likely he's upstairs. Probably at the top floor." Says Sasuke.

Sakura And Naruto nod and head upstairs. "Make sure your armed and ready. You don't what-" Naruto's cut off by a gun shot which they all missed, gladly.

They all step into the room quietly, only to see Madara at the top stairs with a baby in his hands.

"Nice for you to join us...two." He Says. Sakura's eyes widen. "Wait, is that-" Naruto nods and whispers something in her ear, which she nods at.

"Trying to create a plan huh? That won't work! Here and now I want your mafia! How about you join me Sasuke? You and your family can be on the winning side finally," Says Madara.

Sasuke sighs. "I'm happy where I'm at." He says running up the steps. Madara sighs. "Fine have it your way," He says pulling up his gun and firing a gun shot which Sasuke misses.

"Heh, you were so worried about him that you forgot about me!" Says Sakura as she grabs him by the neck, placing a gun by his head.

Naruto walks up there and grabs Saruto from his hands. "Now stand slowly. We could shoot and kill whenever so I suggest that you do as we say."

Madara puts his hands up in surrender. "Now, show us where Sarada is." He continues as they walk out of the room.

************

"Let's try this room. I doubt anyone's in there since it seems as if the reinforcements took care of all his men." Says Boruto as they slam the door down. "Nope, no luck here." Says Shikadai as they run out.

"Let's check the next-" but Boruto is cut short as he gets shot in the arm.

"Shit," he curses as he holds his arm in pain. "Hey, what the-" Shikadai looks up to see Sasuke standing there.

"It seems as if the other Sasuke shot you." Says Shikadai as he holds his gun in his hand.

"Call me Eisuke please," He Says holding his gun his hand as he aims to shoot Shikadai.

Shikadai dodges the Shot and runs up at him. He shoots his gun at Eisuke but he quickly dodges and knocks the gun out his hand, shooting Shikadai in the leg.

"So Troublesome..." Says Shikadai as he falls to the grown.

"Shikadai!" Says Boruto as he stands and goes over to his friend but his also shot in the leg.

"Naive boys, did you really think you could-"

"Please, please, stop!" Says a voice tugging on Eisuke's leg. He looks down and his eyes widen.

"I thought I told you to-" "Sir, she wouldn't agree to terms unless I brought you to her. She crawled her whole way here, even after I grabbed her back." Says Lana.

Boruto's eyes widen. "Sarada please get out of-" Madara shoots him in his other leg, causing his words to be cut short by a cry of pain.

"Boruto let me-" but Sarada is cut back by kicking her back into a wall.

"Sir! Madara won't like if-" "Oh shut the fuck up." Says Sasuke as he shoots Lana in the head, and more than likely killing her.

"W-why would you do that to y-your comrades?" Asks Shikadai. Eisuke smirks at him and shoots him in his shoulder twice. "Isn't it obvious? I'm tired of running my Madara's plans. I don't give a shit about what he wants because at the end of the day she's our hostage and I can do whatever I What to her! Like maybe knocking her up after that baby is out of her or-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Yells Boruto making Eisuke look at him.

"Hm, But we don't need you. So I guess you can be prepared to die." Says Madara shooting him in his stomach.

"Boruto," Says Sarada as she hears his cry out in pain. She tries to stand but fails miserably and falls to the steps, sitting right across from Boruto.

"Sarada, just stay, please? I don't want you to get hurt more than you already are. Don't risk to lives, please. I just want you to know that I absolutely love you. And I want you to tell Saruto and our unborn child that. Please just, stay safe, and win this, for me. Okay?" He Asks.

Sarada shakes her head wiping tears from her eyes. "Dumbass! What are you even saying? I'm not going to say goodbye! I love you too much to just have you leave me like this! Your not going to die!" She yells out.

Boruto laughs without life. His skin was already paler than before.

"Well, then, this isn't goodbye. It's just...see you later." He Says.

Sarada wipes a tear as her eyes make their way over to something on the floor.

"What a happy goodbye session huh? Any last words?" Asks Eisuke. Boruto smiles.

"I love you, Sarada." He says as a gunshot echos in the room and a body falls to the ground.

"Oh my," Says Sakura as they enter the room.

"Wow, shit really happened." Says Naruto as Sakura punches his shoulder.

"M-mom, is that you?" Asks Sarada setting the gun down in her hands.

Sakura runs to her daughter and hugs her tightly. "Yes, it is me. And did you do this?" She Asks motioning to the dead Eisuke on the floor.

Sarada nods. "Y-Yeah but that's not the problem." Says Sarada through pain.

"I'm kinda in labor a-and, Boruto doesn't have much time left." Says Sarada.

Sakura nods. "And he's been taken into an ambulance sweety. Your going into the next one." Says Sakura.

"Y-Yeah but where's-" "Naruto has him sweetheart." Says Sakura as they step into the ambulance.

And the hospital, was where they were headed. To face the dangers of life, or death.

Soooo
That shit happened.
How was it tho?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
You should all know what to do next at this point lol.

Anyway,

How do you all feel!
It's frickin chapter 40 and the story continues!
It's not ova yeeeeeeet!

Anyway, what do you think the next baby will be for BoruSara?
Girl? Boy? Maybe one more....
Hehe,

Anywho,

Make sure you
Vote!
Comment! And Share!
Love you babes!
And btw, this isn't edited soooo~