Chapter 17.

Sakura's POV (I know y'all are happy 😃)

"Damn! She's not dead!" He yelled. I didn't know who exactly was my kidnapper but what I did know is that he's apart of the Akatsuki. He wears this mask all the time though so it's hard to see his face although, I remember his voice oddly. I looked at the screen and smirked. My baby was alive and well. "I told you you couldn't just kill her off like that!" I said.

The man laughed. "Yeah but now my plans even better! Since she lost her memory I could convince her that I'm her father or something." He said. It was my turn to laugh. "Yeah but she still has Boruto and his father." I said. "You never learn Sakura," He said as he began to walk away. I banged on my cell. "I never learn? Hey! And how do you know my name!" I said as he closed the door.

I slid down on my knees as I began to cry. I may not last any longer. Protect her Sasuke. You too Boruto.

*************

Sarada's POV

"Let go of me!" I yelled. He laughed. I rolled my eyes and then hit him as soon as he put me down. He then placed a giant kiss on lips. Although I didn't remember any of this, I didn't mind. I feel as if I've known him before. It's so familiar but, I have no idea who this person is truly. I still don't remember what my old life was like. I know moms not here but, I don't really know why. They really tell me that she's away on doctors missions but, she wouldn't be away for that long.

"Boruto, Can I ask you something?" "Shoot," he said. I sighed. "Well, I was wondering. What happened to my mother?" I asked. He tensed. "What do you mena? I told you t-" "She's never been away for this long and I wanna know what's happened to her." I Said. "I'm sorry Sara but, I can't tell you." He said.

I got angry but held back. For now atleast. "What do you mean 'I can't tell you!' I thought you would tell me anything!" I Said. He sighed. "Sara i just can't. Atleast right now." He said. I sighed. "Y'know i Trust you right?" I Said. He nodded slowly. "Good, And that's the reason why I'm not gonna ask of anymore of this, at least not right now." I Said.

He smiled and nodded. I put my hand on top of his. My heart began to beat faster. Why do I feel like this? I shook off the feeling. I tensed as my head began to hurt. Memories flashed before my eyes. "Sara are you alright?" He asked. It was very echoes though. As soon as it stopped hurting I stood up. "I-I'm Fine." I stuttered our.

"What happened?" He asked. "I-I Don't no. I saw memories flashing before my eyes but, I don't remember anything." I Said. He kissed my head. "Well atleast Your alright." He said. I nodded. I kinda wished I remembered everything though.

How was the chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
Short chapter but, I need your help!!!!
Who do you guys ship with Chocho?*laughs evilly*
I have an idea planned with her but, I need to know who you guys ship with her!
Also any ideas?
Put em down in the comments!
Anyway Questions!!!

When do you think Sarada will get her memories back?

How do you think she'll get them back?

And do you think Sakura is gonna be found soon?

Anyway make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!!!
Love you my Blossoms!!!