Chapter 15.

This is like my first time looking at views and I can't believe I have over 2k like omg! Let's try and get to 3k aight! On with the chapter and also, please don't hate me by the end of this!

Boruto's POV

My eyes widened. "W-what do you mean?" I asked the lady. "You see-" "Never mind, I'll be there in less than five minutes. Explain it to me when I get there." And the I hung up. "What happened?" Asked Shikadai. "I gotta go. Sarada's in the hospital." I said as I grabbed my phone and ran out the door.

*******

"So what happened? And is Sarada okay?" I asked the lady. "Well she's in a emergency surgery right now and it's way too early to tell all her injuries until after a few test but, what happened was a drunk driver hit her." Said the nurse. Drunk driver? "What happened to the driver?" I asked.

"Killed on impact. You actually very lucky Miss Sarada is still alive. After that one car hit her it kinda jammed up traffic and three more hit her. The first one of course was in the right side, the second in the front, the third in the back, and the last hit the drunk drivers car." She said. "Was there anyone else in the car with her?" I asked. He shook her head.

Weird. "When do you think we'll be able to tell how bad her injuries are?" I asked. "After the surgery. Anymore questions?" She asked. "One more. Is she going to live?" I croaked out. "There's a fifty, fifty chance. We'll know for sure in a hour or two. I'll be right back with some paperwork and when her guardian gets there come tell me, please. Thank you!" She said and walked away.

Sighing I dialed a new phone number. "Shikadai get the mafia together. I want you to get to the where Sarada was injured and investigate." "One step ahead of you, me and some other people are on the way." He said hanging up.

***********

I looked around and cursed. I knew it! Scraped into the, now rundown, car I got Sarada was the name "The Akatsuki." I knew as soon as they found out about Sarada that'd they plan some shit like this. "Do you want-" "No, my father would get mad if I acted now. For now, I'll do as he says. But only for now."

*********

I got back to the hospital about four hours later. The reason I was so late is because one I had to report back to my father two, I had to tell him everything then come back to where Sarada was hurt and three, when I got home all my father did was complain and yell at me. Sasuke also came but he left awhile ago for some reason. I still wasn't all that happy with him any way for cheating on Sakura.

"Is she out of surgery yet?" I asked as a nurse as soon as I got there. She nodded. "She got out around two hours or so." She said. "When will she wake up?" I asked. "She soon wake up soon although I don't really know but I do know is that she's fine and will live." I sighed. At least she was fine.

"Her injuries?" I asked. "Well, she has a broken arm, broken ribs, a punctured lung, and her foot and knee are broken." She said. Well, atleast everything isn't that broken. "Can I see her?" I Asked. She nodded and led me into the room. I looked at Sarada. I smiled. She still had her ring on and she still looked beautiful as ever.

"Oh! And one more thing sir! She kinda-" "Where am I?" I turned. "Finally your awake!" I Said. She looked confused. "Who are you?" She Asked. "Sara stop playing I'm Boruto, your boyfriend." I Said. "I don't know a Boruto. Sorry." She Said making my eyes widen. "That's what I was trying to tell you sir. She lost her memory."

So please don't kill me!
I mean y'all really should've saw that coming!
But, don't think I'm gonna Kill I'd BoruSara.
Atleast not yet 😉
Anyway how was the chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments!
And would any of you guys wanna see a chapter in Sakura's POV?
I mean I'm thinking about doing that, and also make sure you read some of my other stories!!
And also, should I start mentioning a reader?
Lemme know!!!

Anyway!!! Questions!!!

Do you think Sarada really lost her memory?

What do you thinks gonna happen with the Akatsuki?

And why do you think Sasuke wasn't with Sarada?

Anyway make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!!
Bye bye my Blossoms!!!