Chapter 45. 3 Year Time Skip

It's been a long time babes! But I'm finally back. Took a little break for the rest of the summer to gather my thoughts for this story and worked on some my hero academia ones and I'm glad to be back! Btw I changed the timeskip to 3 Years So Sara could be 20 so I can do and extra ass chapter.

The story ends at chapter 55 or 60! And I wanna do an unexpected ending sooooo....let's just get on to it!

Also,,, thx a bunch for 8k! Let's get to 10k by or before the ending which should be...maybe November??

Onward with the chapter!

Time skip of 3 Years

"Ya sure your ready to take over?" Asks her father. Twenty year old Sarada shrugged. "Nothing hurts more than childbirth," she says making both Sasuke and Naruto shrug.

"You'll be the second girl to takeover Sara!" Cheers her mother as she comes in with Samara on her hip.

"Mommy!" Cheers Samara jumping down from her grandmothers side and wobbly running towards her mother. Sarada smiles. "Hey Mara!" She says as she gives her baby kisses after kisses.

"Where's Saru?" She asks her daughter. Samara smiles. "He's with grandma Hina and-" "Oh, yeah...about that Sarada," says her father cutting Samara off.

"Hm, what is it?" Asks Sarada raising a brow. Naruto laughs hesitantly. "You see there's someone who'll be helping you while you take over. Like how Sasuke helps me." Says Naruto.

"And? That is?" She asks. Naruto sighs. "Its-" "What's up, guys?" Says a voice that Sarada knew all too well. "Daddy!" Says Samara running from her mothers side to her fathers.

Sarada stood from her crouched position and glared at him.

"Why are you here?" She Asks.

He smirks and sets the twins down before walking over to her. "Did ya miss me?" He asks grabbing her face.

Sarada rolls her eyes before smacking him, causing him to fall backwards.

"You jerk!" She yells. He sits there on the ground, not ushering a word. Sarada crosses her arms. "You seriously left us two years ago! Without saying a word! You left without saying a word! Just after one petty argument of me wanting to move back to New York?" She says, the sentence being said in between a question and a statement.

"Well, Yeah, we had bought a house down their, I had finally gotten drafted, and you wanted to go back and run the mafia which was dead?" He asks.

Sarada rolls her eyes once again. This man, no he didn't deserve that title. This boy, was pissing her off once again, just over the fact that they had gotten into an argument?

"The mafia wasn't dead, your dad was still running it." She corrects him, pushing up her glasses. She had gone back to wearing them after her and Boruto broke up. She thought she looked uglier without them anyway.

"And yet your still arguing about that?" He asks.

But that wasn't just it. After she moved back to New York they tried to work things out. As a long distance relationship, along with them getting the kids month after month.

But that didn't work out after she heard the rumours. Chocho had warned her that basketball players cheat and that so happened to be true.

And maybe if he had cheated on her with some random chick, they would still be together, but be cheated with the one girl she didn't like.

She had known Sumire was a cheerleader for the boys, but she didn't know her and Boruto were messing around.

Sarada breaths in and shakes her head, she wants to forget those thoughts and she did, till he wanted to waltz right back in.

She didn't even have to see him when they switched with the kids from month to month, either his parents or her parents would drop them off.

"Look, we're only doing this for a mission so let's just get along okay? And then we can be out of eachothers lives one again." He says.

Boruto smiles and nods. "I like the sound of that. You've got yourself a deal!" He says holding out her hand. Sarada smiles and shakes his hand. "Deal,"

So how was the chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
If you forgot, drop it in the comments!
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm really happy to upload this!
And I'd also like to thank you all for all the views on this freaking book!
Chapter one almost has 1k views!!

And the whole story almost has like....maybe 9k or 8k?
I don't remember.

But anyway, first chapter in like a month! I wanted to make a new book but I'll save that for another time.

Chapters will start to get longer, and more interesting and will probably come out once a week or every two weeks!

Make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And share!
Have an amazing rest of the day like I am!
And I love you so much
Babes!