Prologue

Harvey cantwell, 19 year old singer from Kent, London. (Hrvy)
Presenter on BBC's Friday download on CBBC from series 7 to series 9
The boy who wrote the song Thankyou , the Young star who went on tour with little mix , has released 2 ep's, went on multiple tours across USA and Uk, the alpha dog Xmas tour with his best friends roadtrip, going on tour with the vamps and now got a big fan base called harvstars , He is my brother

Many of you probably know him.
Many of you also probably know roadtriptv ,

Harvey and the 5 boys in roadtrip , (Brooklyn , rye , Andy , mikey and jack) are managed by Blair that's how they all met each other . They've all been best friends now for a few year or so now and they all do pretty good for them self being young and famous . They all make us so proud .
The bond they've all got with each other and their manager is so amazing . Me being Harvey's sister , I've got such a good bond with them too. They protect me like I'm family and I love it . But one thing I think I also love is Brooklyn wyatt .
I'm falling for my brothers best friend.

I'm 16 year old Amelia cantwell , sister of harvey cantwell . Everyone knows Harvey's my brother and everyone knows I'm close to roadtrip and Blair, I mean it's not exactly my fault , I'm not exactly famous but I'm in their spotlight kinda thing. It does get hard sometimes. Most of the harvstars and roadies are kind to me. I get the impression it's Only so they can slide in my dms and try get noticed by Harvey or roadtrip. It's kinda annoying they use me to  try get Harvey and the boys attention . I've got a lot of respect for them because if it wasn't for them harvey and the boys wouldn't be as far as they are today but there's also some other types of fans , The jealous roadies, some of them give me hate and call me names and make up roomers and drama saying this and that because I'm close to the boys and they don't like it . I didn't ask for this and it's not exactly my fault . I can't help it . Just like I can't help how my feelings progress.