Chapter 37

It's been like four days since Erin came down and she's staying at mine for a bit .
"So gurlll fill me in , what actually happened yesterday ?" I say as we apply our face masks .
" so did u realise how when I first arrived and we were hugging , he said 'can I have my girlfriend back now?'
"Omg yeah !!"
"Well yeasterday , he took me out for this cute little meal date thing and it was so romantic the way he done it, we both feel like we've known each other for ever and I now know the real meaning of love , he asked me to be his girlfriend! He made it official !"
"Omggg yesss girl" I get overly excited for her as she laughs.

"So you and brook then ?" She smirks as do I
" so I showed him the lingerie and he was so cute he made me feel so good about myself , then we stared kissing and things got heated and eventually- uh yeah " I smile cheekily , he makes me happy , he makes me feel good about myself , I love him .

Brooklyn's p.o.v
When you first go into a relationship you need to understand that the honeymoon period isn't going to last forever and the butterfly's will start to go.. you start to see their flaws & insecurities. That's when a real relationship starts. Yous will go through things that could break yous but will make yous even stronger if you stick beside your partner & understand that sometimes loving someone can be ugly and not full of pretty things. Yous will have the most amazing days spent with each other but also go through the worst with each other and that's what true love is. Loving them on days they might not love themselves, or when life throws horrible ugly things at yous by standing with each other and going through it together.. that's what true love is, that's what me and Amelia are , that's what we have and I couldn't be happier with anyone else , I love every inch of her . I'm truly in love with Amelia cantwell.

Once Erin goes home , the weekend after ,  I'm taking her on a romantic getaway to chewton glen treehouses, this place is so beautiful , a beautiful place in the woods, with the most beautiful girl in the world, just us two.

I've told her we are going somewhere nice but she just Doesn't know where

2 weeks later
Today is the day we leave and I literally can't wait to just chill and get away from all of our problems and not think about anything else other than each other.

We've just arrived at the look on her face is priceless , I love being able to make her happy.

Amelia's p.o.v
"Wow" was all I could say as I opened the door to our lodge, the balcony is beautiful also,  with lights around it , table and chairs , a hot tub and a big swing chair thing , then you walk in and it's even more beautiful, way to posh for us. It's so perfect , this is perfect , a little get away with the love of my life , just time together , to ourselves , to relax , together , forgetting all of our problems .

"Wow, this so amazing , I love you "  I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and look into his eyes as I smile while his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him .
"Your amazing, you deserve the whole world , iloveyou unconditionally , forever and always " he says as he kisses me passionately and loving.