Chapter 36

Xoxerin05  everyone go comment on her fan fic of joey Birlem , saved, and tell her to update , pls it will mean so much ❤️

It's been about a week or so since me and brook have been back together and I can't fault him , he's been perfect , he loves me and I'm sort of feeling almost healed since everything .

Me and Erin are still really close , we're bestfriends but basically like family since she's seeing mikey , me and Harvey are closer than ever and everything feels as perfect as it can be .

Me and Erin haven't seen each other for  awhile since she lives like 1hr 30 mins away from us but today she's coming over and staying for a week or so , some nights at the boys and a few at mine .
She comes today and We agree to meet at the flat and go for a mini shopping day .
Me and Harvey leave the house and go see the boys.

Me and Erin have a massive hug which lasts for ages at the door of the flat which results in brook and mikey coming to check on us bc we have a huge hug "whatsup bitch face" she says excitedly , when we see each other we scream and do this sassy little thing we have . "Can I have my girlfriend back now?" Mikey laughs as we pull away from the hug and they kiss each other , aww their cute .

"Ez I need to go to Victoria secret today I'm gonna get some cute new lingerie"
"Oooo for who ?" Erin teases as she looks at me and brook
"Myself ?" I ask in a question as I start laughing and brook smirks cheekily.

Once we get back from our cute little girly day out , explaining everything that happens since the meal and everything that's went on in both our life's , gossiping , we arrive back at the house . "Who's coming out with me for a cool adventure and maybe Nando's and something ?" She asks as all the boys stand up including Harvey.
"Mel?"
"Nah cba " I Reply and brook sits down putting a hand on my thigh .
"Right okay lets goooo" she shouts as they all leave the house.

Blair and ginger are at America spending time with zach and Loren , sorting their management, business stuff out or something .

Me- your a life saver 🤪🤣💘
Ez Coban💘- enjoy 🤣💘
Me- this is true friendship right here 🤣🙈💘
Ez Cobann💘- iloveyou hoe bag ☺️🤣🙈💘
And with that done , I leave her on read and go try on my new lingerie I just bought .

"What do you think of this ?" I ask nervously as I get out the bathroom
"W-wow Fuck me, your perfect" Brooklyn turns around , wide eyes, looking at me as he walks forward , coming closer to me .
" I mean I wouldn't mind" I start laughing
"Iloveyou " we both say at the same time in sync.
We kiss each other with so much love and it begins to become passionate.
He kisses my neck and downwards till he looks up and verifies it with me "are you sure you want to do this ?" He asks caring as his eyes look into mine "I'm sure " I Reply smiling as
He removes my clothes carefully .

After pleasuring each other for abit , let's just say , our noise was all you could hear throughout the 4 walls we were surrounded in .
He's amazing at sex , but it wasn't just that , it was truly love .

We collapse , out of breath as we relax in each others arms as I lay on his chest as we're wrapped in the quilt .
"Your like a sex goddess or something"
Brooklyn says Being stupid but cute , he's funny
"wtf shut up " I Reply but we both laugh , a lot .

"Amelia ?"
"Yeah?"
"Iloveyou " he smiles as he kisses my head
"Iloveyou too " I hug him tighter .

Ez Coban💘- on our way home 😉💘
Me- okay!🙈🤣💘

"Babe , Erin and all the boys are on their way home , I need a shower now but it will look too suspicious, they'll know" I laugh
"So go get some eggs or flour or whatever and put them over us and on mikeys bed or something and we can say we've had a food fight so that's our excuse" we both laugh
"Okay" he laughs
"Come ere a sec " he laughs from the kitchen
"Cominggg" I shout

I walk in the kitchen and brook immediately hoys eggs at me then flour over my head making me get a shock and begin laughing , we make a mess and put some on the bed and some more palaces to make it look half believable .
Then I jump in the shower and wait for the others to come back.
"What the fuck happend here ?" Harvey laughs
"We had a food fight " I shout from the shower
"You did it in our bed didn't you ?" Erin shout whispers into the door
"Maybeeee" I start laughing hysterically

I get out the shower and brook has cleaned everything up, including washing the bedding  and now he jumps in the shower.