Chapter 23

(About 3 weeks after her birthday party)

MyBaby💓- I need to tell you something , come round soon ?  ❤️

'I need to tell you something ' I kept reading that in my mind over and over , overthinking, my anxiety raising.

I'm now at the boys house casually chilling with them , having a laugh . "What was the thing you had to tell me?" I finally ask , not putting it off for much longer
"Okay well um , we're going on tour "
As those words leave his mouth , a wave of relief washes over me as I hug him tightly.
"What's that for ?" He asks hugging back but tighter , kinda taking back from the sudden burst .
"I , I thought you were gonna tell me something bad , like you didn't love me anymore or thought i was too ugly for u and u decided to Finish me or something "

"Don't ever think that , when I said I love you , I meant it , I truly love you more than you ever know , and your perfect , your gorgeous , way too good for me , I would never leave you no matter what ."  He says as I lay cuddling his chest as he kisses my forehead.

"Okay anyways , how long yous going for and where and stuff ?" I ask
"For like a month I think , and like Newcastle , Glasgow , Dublin , Bristol, places like that "
"Oh okay , I hate the fact I won't see you but I know your out there meeting fans , you'll be happy and so will they , you'll be making us proud, just make sure you FaceTime me when you can " I say squeezing him tighter , not wanting to let go .
"Wait when do yous go ?"
"Next week " Brooklyn says awkwardly
"Well I guess there's no time to waste , we gotta make the most of it before you go I guess "  i cheekily Smirk and wink as we laugh .

We spent that week , together constantly , days out , days in , date nights out , nights in , we became quite sexually active over the week , this week brought us even closer than Ever , not that I thought it was possible , but it was and I don't know weather that was a good thing or not  because it ended in heartbreak when I had to leave him.