Chapter 38

"Bake some cakes with me " brook asks
"Why?" I laugh
"I want some cakes and it's cute" he smiles cheekily
"Okay" I say in a questioned tone smiling as I get up from the swing chair on the balcony .

"Babe?" Brook says in a questioning tone
"Yeah ?" I turn around getting the eggs from the fridge

As I turn around he pours the flour over my head and I  pull a shocked face
"You" I crack an egg off his head
"Dick" another
"Head" and another egg goes off his head
"Egg head actually " he says winding me up, I just roll my eyes and go to walk away before getting grabbed by his arm around my waist and pulled back , he gets the sqirty cream and smacks me in the face with it . laughing, I wipe my eyes squinting , wipe the cream off my face with my hand and wipe some of it on brooks face. I then run to the fridge and get the milk and pour it on him , we laugh hysterically before slipping from the mess on the floor and lying there star fished .
"What the fuck " we laugh as we sit up and look around at the mess we made
"Well we need a shower now" I say
"We?" Brook smirks winding me up
"Yes , we , but one at a time " I wink sarcastically winding him before walking to the shower
"I'll clean this up then , since I love you " he shouts as I laugh .

"Brooklyn David Avraam wyatt Gibson ! You absolute idiot !" I scream  as he laughs , his laughs perfect , so beautiful I love it .
But no way did he just pour freezing cold water over the shower curtain when I was having an amazing hot shower .

"I'm freezing now !"
"Maybe I have to come in and warm you up "
By now, he's laughing , along with me
" no but for real , I need to quickly clean my hands , since I've made this place spotless for you "
"Okay " I smile even though he can't see me
We're so completely comfortable around each other , everything about our relationship is amazing .

Brook pulls the curtain back a slight bit and pops his hands and head through , he washes his hands under the shower head .

"Babe pass me the conditioner "
"There you go gorgeous "  he turns around gives me it .
"Your so beautiful I hope you know that " he randomly says cutely .
"And what makes you say that ?" I blush slightly
"Sometimes I just think how lucky I am , your perfect, I love every single thing about you , every inch ."
I walk down to the bottom bit of the bath, away shower and I lean closer to Brooklyn .
"Ok ok ok , ummmm distraction , sexy " he points to my body as I move his head up to my eyes with my hand by his chin as we both laugh .
"Just kiss me you freak "  I say as he looks to my eyes then lips
He kisses me slowly but passionately. It lasts for ever, getting heated , we pull away breathless , we have one last peck and smile into it.

"This is can continue later " we say in sync before smiling cheekily .