Chapter 39

So, after an amazing week away of chilling, messing around, being cute and silly, and some other things I'm not going to go into much detail about it's sadly our last day, I wish we could just stay here forever it's so calm with no one around you being in complete silence all the time. I love it, being in a beautiful place with the love of my life. But now it's time to go back home and spend time with my favourite crazy bunch .

We arrive at the flat , where Harvey already is and get greeted by the fam .
"Mr and mrs wyatt" Andy screams coming and hugging us, me in one arm and brook embraced in the other .
"Hey Irish " I say as I give jack a hug
"Yo mike" we hug and I whisper about him and Erin in his ear , all he does is points to his nose and winks as we laugh
Rye hugs me tight "missed you" he whispers in my ear , that made me get chills , why ?
"We've only been gone for like 4 days and everyone's acting like we've died and came back to life "
"Atlest you know your loved" Blair says from behind me and I grin as I turn around and give him a huge hug "always a soft spot for uncle Blair , ain't that cute " he laughs as do I .
"Okay can I have my sister back pls ? Haven't even got a hug yet " Harvey grins looking at me as I jump into his arms , "always a soft spot for brotherHarv , ain't that cute " he mocks Blair as we all laugh .

We've been back for like 4 hours and it's Been pretty cute , being around together as this one big happy family , messing and being stupid ,
I love this , I love us , I love our bond , family is everything.

I'm at the boys house with Harv, when we got back from the treehouses things we just came straight here , when Harv leaves I'll come too, missed yous , see yous soon ily ❤️

Mum- okay darling , nb , can't wait to see you , ily ❤️

I love my mum , no matter how old I get , I'll always be mammy's little girl

"I'm going McDonald's , I'm starving , If yous want anything , text me it " I say as brook stands up and takes my hand before we walk out the door .

I feel like we've been walking forever , although we haven't , i wouldn't mind though, the dark, warm summer night air, hand in hand with the one I love, and going to McDonald's , what else could you want in life .

I take a few steps Across the road before
hearing speeding cars ahead ,

I hear a loud screech
and all of a sudden
I get thrown to the side of the path
by Brooklyn

I lift my head up from the ground and look around confused , everything just happened so quick , too quick

I stumble to my feet and walk over to the road , Brooklyn ,
he's lying there in a pool of blood , he's crying and holding his side in pain .

I lay in the middle of the road with him lying expressionless across my legs .

"Ambulance please , it's my fiancé , he's just been ran over , he's in a critical state , please hurry " I sob down the phone .

Is this really happening ?
It's all just a night mare .

"Baby" brook manages to croak out breath less
"Shhhh , it's okay, don't worry , your going to be fine, save your breath , helps coming , just stay with me gorgeous " i say as tears drop down my face. He manages to lift his fragile arm up slightly and wipe my tears away .
"Don't cry , I-it's g-gonna be okay "
"J-just remember , I love you stacks and stacks " he gets cut off by becoming weaker
"Tons and tons , hundreds and thousands , forever and always " I finish it off and smile down at him slightly as he manages to let one escape his lips .
I remember , from the start , even when we were just 'friends , then it got to friends with benefits , and now we're in love , it's Always been our little saying , through it all. 'I love you tons and tons , stacks and stacks , hundreds and thousands , forever and always '.

"A-Amelia , j-just remember " he takes a small breath and pauses , looking and sounding weak
"That I always loved you and I always will , n-n o matter what, no words could e-explain how much you mean to me , your perfect remember that , your Gorgeous o-Kay "
"You can't do this to me , baby , it's okay your gonna be okay "  I cry into him.

I'm sat here in the middle of the road , cradling the love of my life while he's covered in blood , what can I do , he's lying here lifeless , all because he was trying to save me .

This can't be happening
He can't die
He's gonna be okay
I'm in love with him ,he's the only thing keeping me here , he can't go