Chapter 41

"Amelia where are you ?" Rye speaks down the phone

"He's gone " I sob through the phone
"What are you talking about ?"
"Brooklyn , he's gone rye!"

"He's not , shhhh calm down "

"What do u mean he's not?"  I shout as Harvey side hugs me

"I'm here with him now "

"B-but , I asked for the room number for him and they give me it and I arrived too late and he was getting wheeled out with a sheet over him , I don't get it rye" I say confused as tears slowly come from my eyes but less dramatic then before.

"They must have told you the wrong room number , trust me, he's alive "

"H-he's a-alive" I sob happy tears
"Brooklyn , he's alive " I smile with tears in my eyes as Harvey gives me a shocked expression
"Room 3000"  rye speaks through the phone
"But wait , rye is he okay , I don't think I can face him if he's like really bad "
"I'm fine baby , now come and see me " I smile and a few tears slip from my eyes as Brooklyn's voice speaks weakly through the phone .
"Oh my god I'm on my way " I cry through the phone
"Harvey he's alive, he's alive he's alive "  I cry with a smile plastered on my face as he hugs me

I arrive at room 3000
I burst through the door , all the boys Blair and Sophie all turn and stare at me laughing slightly
"Oh
My
God"
I cry as I hug Brooklyn tight
Harvey signals for everyone to leave and me and Brooklyn are now alone
"I actually thought I lost you , like I thought you were gone , I didn't know what to do with myself , I , I was thinking , what's the point in living , I love you so so much you know"

"Yeah well I'm okay gorgeous , apart from a broken arm like and a few minor injuries"
"Minor injuries , like what ?" I ask concerned
"Well the reason it was so fatal , the reason I could have died and why you thought I did was because when I got ran over , I landed and hit my head , that could have lead to me losing consciousness and can be fatal , that's why I was the way I was , that's why I couldn't talk much because I was running out of breath , but they got me the help I need quick enough and when they brought me to hospital , they helped bring me back around properly as I almost went as I arrived because I held on so much for you , so they attached me to these machines and that's why I have this, to make me stronger " Brooklyn says as he points to his mask. It's taking his effort away from him by speaking to me so much .
"But i love-" he says breathless, his eyes half closing . I put my hand to his lips signalling for him to be quiet as I make him put his mask on again .
Everyone comes back into the room and we begin speaking as I sit on the chair by Brooks bed , holding his weak had which has a drip in . He keeps his mask on and takes it off now and then .
"I'm sorry for before , maybe I was abit dramatic , not for my liking tho , like I thought he died so uhh yeah " I apologise to everyone as I look up then down to the floor and they all laugh slightly .
"I'm going to get tea from the cafe " rye speaks
"No surprise , you can't live without it " Blair speaks as everyone agrees
"Anyone want anything ?" He asks as he laughs at the replies about the tea .
"Do u want anything babe?" I ask Brooklyn as he takes off his oxygen mask.
"Get me an oasis drink and could you get me a chicken and cheese sandwich from subway please?" He asks as he puts his mask back on .
"Okay , I won't be long , iloveyou" I say as I kiss his forehead and he lifts his weak hand up on to my cheek , stroking it cutely to acknowledge me.
"Cutest thing ever" Andy comments
"I wanna have a relationship like that " jack moans
"Awwww" Blair and Harvey winds us up