Chapter 3

Once I end the face time call to ellie , the boys see some fans at the park so they decide to go out to see them. Although I'm not 100% sure on going out , they persuade me to and atleast I've got them to protect me if I do get any hate from any of the roadies . I like to keep myself on the low when I comes to things like this although it's not exactly easy with me being Harvey's sister and me being close to the boys but I try . I've got social anxiety and this is because of the hate I've got over the years .

Brook sees the worry in my face so he grabs my hand and gently squeezes it looking up to my eyes to let me know I'm gonna be okay .  Harvey looks at us then to our hands as Brooklyn removes his hand from mine .

God he was only trying to support me now he can't even do that .

Can harvey  not just fuck off sometimes?  Yes he's my brother and I love him but sometimes he just gets on my nerves, Yano just a love hate sibling relationship.

I try stay out the way but I mean it's hard to with all the fans and everything. A few of them are so kind and some actually ask for some pictures with me which lifts my spirits abit . I also watch the boys take some pictures, videos , chat and joke around with the fans and it makes me honestly so happy .
After like half an hour of Brooklyn messing with the fans , he comes up to me and he pulls me over to where all the others are and makes me feel more welcomed and less shy . He starts to joke around and play about with me making me smile and laugh now and then trying to push me outside of my comfort zone . He understands what it's like for me and my anxiety and there for I'm grateful for that and how he's trying to support me .

We begin to mess about and play fight and all the fans seem to be recording us and laughing and everything. The atmosphere is so good It's acctually the happiest I've felt in such a long time being surrounded by my favourite boys and such nice fans.
Everyone seems to find me and Brooke so cute and they begin making ship names and shouting them to us while we're joking about. " I ship Broamelia "

The worst part is i know it dosent make him feel happy in the way it makes me . I need to sort my self out I need to put my guard up because I like him he doesn't like me in the same way and it's just gonna brake me if I carry on like this .

I don't think anyone understands and I feel like I've got no one to open up to about it . I'm falling for him too hard to fast and I'm gonna have to stop it as best as I can . I have to try turn my feelings of......if that's even possible