Chapter 8

"I'm gonna go home and get a shower , I'll be coming back soon, probably with Harvey. El you coming or staying here ?"
"I'll stay here don't be too long" she replies
"I wont, no funny business with my bestfriend while I'm not around Ryan" I point a finger at him seriously then begin to laugh. As he smirks back cheekily.

Brooke - look at them their such love birds😂😘 -image 1

Their sitting on ryes bunk together , I have to say they do look abit cozy.

Me- awww😂 I wonder what's going On with them ? 😘

Brooke- idk apparently they've got a 'thing' but their not dating , more like they just like to flirt with each other and find each other attractive probably 😂😘

Me- probably , I'm gonna go in the shower now I'll see you when I come back round 😘

Brooke - yeah same, who knew being apart from each other this long would make us such states eh ? 🙈😘

I smile down as I leave the message on read and jump into the shower to sort myself out .

"Harvey !" I shout
"What! " he shouts back
"I'm going to the boys you coming ?" I reply
"Yeah 2 mins wait for me to put my shoes on"
"Okay hurry up "

We arrive back at the boys house and their all watching a film . Brooklyn's laying on the sofa with a blanket over him and I quietly slip my shoes off and crawl onto the sofa with him . we're now in the spooning position, Brooklyn gently wraps his arms around my waist staying in that position, sending tingles through my whole body.

Harvey climbs on andys bunk , mikey and jack on jacks bunk and rye and Ellie snuggled up on ryes bunk . " aww look at rylie it's so real , I ship it " I speak up as they all look at them cuddling , in all honesty, they do look pretty cozy and cute .
"More like look at broamelia , we can feel it, all of us can , it's so real " ellie replied back as we both smirked at each other from across the room

I change the subject by asking if anyone wanted a tea they all said yes.
I walk into the kitchen quickly behind me brook follows.
I flick the kettle on and Brooklyn put his hand on my waist , I spin around face to face with him , he looks to my eyes then to my lips , we Lean in as he puts his hand on my cheek .
Our lips finally connect , causing butterflies in my stomach . There was so much , emotion, passion .....love ?

We smile into the kiss as we pull apart . Brooklyn leans Against the bench with my arms wrapped around his waist and his arms wrapped around me , pulling me close to his chest .