~3~

I lay awake staring at the ceiling, Barry left a few hours ago and for some strange reason just knowing Barry's happy makes me feel better. I smile slightly, a real smile because if I can't have Barry, at least he's with someone who makes him happy. I sit up and grab my phone.

"Hey Cisco, I need to tell you something. Can you meet me at the bar we went to last week with Barry?" I say quietly. "Okay, great see you there." I push myself off my bed and head to my car. Once I'm in my car I take a deep breath before driving off.

***

"So, what do you need to tell me?" Cisco asks as I finish off maybe my fourth drink.

"I like Barry." I blurt out, Cisco's eyes widen.

"W-What." He stammers, I nod slowly. "What about Iris?"

"Yeah, I know I know." I sigh grabbing my newly refilled cup and drinking it quickly. Cisco puts his face in his hands.

"Okay, I'm gonna take that." he says pulling my cup away from me. "We need to talk, seriously Caitlin how long have you liked him?"

"Since Blackout attacked."

"Jesus Caitlin that's a long time!"

"No shit Sherlock." I mumble, Cisco rolls his eyes. I see the door to the bar open letting in Iris west and non other than Barry Allen. Tears flood my eyes.

"Come on let's go." Cisco whispers taking my arm and leading me away. "We'll go out the back." We make it to my car and Cisco gets in the divers seat because he had half of a drink and I had like seven.

"Wait how did you get here?" I ask Cisco.

"Public transportation." He says, I nod and lean up against the back of the seat. "Did you have too much to drink?" He asks.

"Not enough," I mumble, Cisco rolls his eyes again and mutters something under his breath. I close my eyes and try to forget about tonight.

"Okay, we are here." Cisco says, I get out of my car as does Cisco. He walks with me up to my apartment. "Are you sure your gonna be okay tonight?" He asks.

"Cisco I'm fine." I reassure him. "How are you getting home?"

"Public transportation." He says again, I roll my eyes. "Bye Caitlin." I wave as he leaves slowly.

As soon as I'm sure he's gone I grab a bottle of wine from my cabinet and open it up. I pour myself a glass and sit down at the table and drink it. Then I pour another glass, and another.

"Screw it." I mumble I pick up the bottle and bring it to my mouth finishing it quickly. I groan as I stand up and grab another bottle. I finish that one in like 20 minutes. I hear my phone ring, I answer it. "Hello? B-b-barry?" I stutter. "What no I'm not drunk." I slurr. "N-no I'm, I'm f-fine." I wait for him to finish. "Yeah okayyyy byeeee." I hang up, and that's all I remember from that night.