~11~

We arrive at my apartment complex, I park my car. Barry gets out and waits for me, I grab my hammer and leave. We walk up to my apartment in silence.

"Um, you can shower if you want." I say to Barry.

"Thank you," he responds walking into my bathroom. I pour myself a glass of wine, one glass. "You took the microphones out right?"

"Smashed them with a hammer." I say taking a sip of wine.

"Somethings different about you." He says, I raise my eyebrow and smile. "I'll tell you when I figure it out." He closes the door and I can here the faucet turn on.

I sip my wine slowly, I open up a drawer and grab my piece of paper and stare at it. I read the bottom line over and over again.

"I help you, even though it hurts." I whisper. I slowly tear that line off the paper. No more helping Barry with Iris... or any girl for that matter. I put the paper down and sit on the couch. I turn on the t.v.

I watch it blankly until I hear the shower turn off.

"Um Caitlin," Barry says loudly. I get up off the couch.

"What Barry," I ask.

"Can you come in here?"

"NO BARRY I'M NOT GOING TO WALK INTO THE BATHROOM WHILE YOUR IN THERE THAT'S, THAT'S... WEIRD!" I yell.

"What... why?" Barry asks.

"BARRY DON'T MAKE ME ANSWER THAT QUESTION!" I yell my face turning bright red. I hear Barry laughing and I blush harder.

"I need clothes," he says.

"Be right back," I say, I enter my room and grab some of Ronnie's old clothes. "I have clothes for you." I tell Barry.

"Great, you have to give them to me." He says.

"How am I suppose to do that?" I ask.

"Um I don't know... open the door!" Barry yells.

"Ugh fine." I open the door as little as possible, just enough to hand Barry the clothes.

"Thanks," Barry says. I close the door quickly, accidentally on my finger.

"Ow!" I yell.

"You know that wouldn't have happened if you just opened the door normally." Barry remarks, I groan.

I walk back over to the couch and return to watching t.v. all that's on is Grey's Anatomy.

"I figured it out," Barry says sitting next to me on the couch.

"Figured what out?" I ask.

"What's different about you." He says.

"Oh, and what is?"

"Your happy, like actually truly happy. It seems like there's this light and your glowing. I don't know it always seemed like you thought the weight of the world was on your shoulders and now it's like that weight is gone and you can actually breathe, and that is all I've ever wanted for you, for you to be happy." Barry says, he pulls me into a hug. I rest my head on his shoulder. "And that light, it's always been there it was dimmed."

"Thank you Barry, for everything." I whisper.

"Your welcome." He says, "Hey, can I stay here tonight?" He asks.

"Sure," I smile, he squeezes my hand and rests his head on mine.

I will never forget this night.

A/n: hi, I'm super lazy and this is really short but snowbarry is amazing. K bye.