~9~

"I'll always come for you. I'll always find you."

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Cait,"

My phone slips from my hand and drops loudly to the floor.

"Cait?" I pick up my phone and hold it tightly. "Hello?"

"Hi," I whisper.

"Its me, it's Barry." My eyes fill with tears.

"Barry?" I choke out I press my phone closer to my face.

"Yeah, its me, it's Barry, your barry." I put my hand over my heart.

"Barry," I cry. "H-how?" I push back my tears.

"Listen Cait, I can't say much the people gave me one five minute call, but I'm in an undetectable storage unit on the edge of the city but Cait listen to me, you can't tell anyone."

"What w-why?" I ask.

"Are you in a safe place where no one can hear you?" Barry asks.

"I'm in my living room." I say.

"Get out of there and go into your bathroom." Barry whispers.

"What why?" I ask.

"Its hard to explain but Cisco bugged your living room and just go to your bathroom okay trust me."

"Okay, okay I'm going." I get up and walk into my bathroom. I can't believe Cisco bugged my living room, I'm going to kill him.

"Caitlin, are you in your bathroom?" Barry asks loudly scaring my slightly.

"Yes I'm in my bathroom, but I have a few questions." I say, I close my bathroom door behind me.

"Okay," Barry says.

"You have one five minute call, why out of everyone you choose to waste your call on me?" I ask.

"First of all because your the only one that I can trust to do what I ask and secondly, I'm not wasting my call." Barry says.

"Okay, what do you need?" I say, I'm so use to helping Barry it comes naturally like a reflex.

"I need you to come get me." Barry says

"W-what." I stammer. "How am I suppose to get you from an undetectable storage unit?" I ask. "I don't have any powers or anything."

"Exactly, they can't track you."

"If you needed someone without powers why didn't you call Iris?" I ask.

"Because you're smart and actually listen to me." He explains.

"Okay fine." I say.

"Thank you Cait, I don't know what I'd do without you." Barry says.

"Yeah, me too." I whisper smiling.

"The storage unit I'm in is the second to last one on the east side of the city-" Barry stops talking. "Cait, Cait my five minutes are up, Cait please come get me please."

"I will Barry, I promise."

"I love you Cait, remember that okay." And then the line goes dead.

"Barry? BARRY!" I scream so loudly my neighbors probably heard me. "Barry come back, please Barry, please." I sob. I put my phone down, and exit my bathroom.

I begin to start looking for anything that Cisco could've put in my house. I find on a place it on my counter and continue looking. I find another one under my couch and one behind my television. I leave on my counter and walk to my neighbors.

"Hi, I need to borrow a tool box." I say to him, he frowns.

"Why do you need a tool box?" He asks.

"Um... breaking things" I say, he nods and hands me a tool box. "Thank you." I say.

"Be careful," he says.

"Yeah, okay." I say only half hearing what he said. I walk back into my apartment and close the door. I stare at the mini microphones that Cisco had planted in my house. I open the tool box and pull out a hammer.

"This is what happens when you spy on me Cisco." I say before smashing the microphones with the hammer. I smash them again, and then again until they're nothing more then completely broken. I pick up the broken microphones and throw them out my window because why not.

After that liberating moment I have decided that I'm going to find Barry, and I'm going to bring him home.

A/n: no comment. Dedicated to (iwywswiftie), (saturdaywsnowbarry), and the people who wanted an update im sorry i forgot the accounts.mention a user