~18~

"Feels like we're on the edge right now, I with that I could say I'm proud."

The computers start beeping.

"Barry no!" I yell catching his hand as he tries to walk away.

"Caitlin I have too,"

"No you don't." I say tightening my grip on his wrist.

"Caitlin, if I don't go lots of people will die."

"I don't care as long you live. I just got you back and I'm not going to lose you again." I say my eyes filling with tears. Barry pulls my hand off of him.

"You're not gonna lose me again." I look down at the ground. He changes into his suit and stands in front of me. I continue to look at the ground. He lifts my head up and places his lips on my forehead. "I have to go." He turns and walks away.

"Barry wait," he turns, I run to him.

"What?" I put my lips on his and kiss him. He kisses me back. I pull away slowly. "Come back," I whisper tears trickling down my face. He cups my face with his hands and wipes my tears away.

"Barry, if you dont leave now-" Cisco starts.

"Okay, I'm leaving," he looks back at me. "I love you,"

"I love you," I whisper, he speeds off. I head to the computer and watch his vitals closely. "Cisco promise me something, if Barry's vitals go all out of wack you will breach me to where he is."

"No, they want you,"

"Cisco promise me!" I yell, he takes a deep breath and nods.

"Stop hurting these innocent people," I hear Barry say over the intercom.

"We don't want to hurt them." I hear the 'Inhumans' as they like to be called say.

"I know, I know you want Caitlin. Well you're not getting her."

"We'll see about that." they hiss.

"Cisco, his vitals, he's gonna die." I say.

"I can't, I just can't."

"Cisco you promised," I say, "you promised."

"Okay fine," he opens a breach and I jump through it.

"BARRY!" I scream as he gets flung into a building. The Inhuman's hear me and stare at me. They all wear the faces of people I know; Ronnie Raymond, Lenard Snart, and Laurel Lance. 

"Caitlin Snow,"

Just because they look familiar doesn't mean they are. I tell myself, I glance over at Barry, he's unconscious. I run to him.

"Barry," I whisper, his pulse is weak. Instead of hiding my emotions I let them come. All of my anger, pain, and sadness take over me. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM!" I yell.

"He was merely a casualty," they say.

"YOU HURT HIM!" I scream. They step closer to me. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I warn, they don't listen. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" suddenly one of them is flung backwards with a shard of ice in his chest. "I warned you," I say, I shoot the others down. They all disappear a few minutes later. I see a breach open up.

"Caitlin, are you okay?" Cisco asks.

"Barry," I whisper. he nods. Cisco breaches us all back to STAR Labs. As I start to work on Barry he gains consciousness for a few seconds.

"Caitlin, Caitlin, the Inhuman's, one looked like you." he says before going unconscious again. 

Once I finish fixing Barry the best I can, I look at myself; my face in covered in dry tears and my palms have deep indents from my nails some of them are bleeding a little bit.

"How is he?" Cisco asks.

"Barely alive,"

A/n: wow, this is a fun chapter.